+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Which ones will fill the final two spots?

FORT Regular

Which ones will fill the final two spots?

Which ones will fill the final two spots? I would say AJ and Danielle? Hey, I must be crazy
    Anyone else's opinion?

FORT Fanatic
    It'll be based on performances. Chantel, Lucy, and/or AJ.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

FORT Fan
    I think America will vote in AJ for one of the two spots (as long as his performances are anything better than what we've seen the past couple weeks) because they think Chauncey needs a guy to bond with.

I sense that Chantel is losing some of her momentum to Lucy...but I still think Chantel is the favorite for the other spot...with these two, it really is going to come down to the judges comments- I feel that the judges are clearly going to push for one of the two starting next week.

FORT Fanatic
    I think Chantel's a lock and the last one is a toss-up between Lucy/AJ/and believe it or not, Jordan.

I haven't found Jordan to be top-five material. BUT, I think they're going somewhere with her. Something tells me that Debbie & Gladys are pounding her now, as a DRAMATIC SET-UP for the ending. It worked with Chauncey. They say she needs to work on her voice, blah.., then the last week, if she does well at all - "Oh my God. You've finally done it. You nailed it and you've proven that you deserve the votes of the viewers".

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    I think Chantel's a lock and the last one is a toss-up between Lucy/AJ/and believe it or not, Jordan.

I haven't found Jordan to be top-five material. BUT, I think they're going somewhere with her. Something tells me that Debbie & Gladys are pounding her now, as a DRAMATIC SET-UP for the ending. It worked with Chauncey. They say she needs to work on her voice, blah.., then the last week, if she does well at all - "Oh my God. You've finally done it. You nailed it and you've proven that you deserve the votes of the viewers".
    I would be surprised if the last two spots were not Chantel and AJ...I think they have the last two spots to lose right now. If one or both of them bomb their performances, then things could get interesting.

Jordan? If she gets in, you called it first. The problem with Jordan is unlike Chauncey, I don't think she's capable of a knockout performance. She's the least natural singer of the 10 kids. Her cuteness, personality, and ability to work the stage got her this far...and she's going to have to bank on that to have any chance.

But it seems to me like there is a conflict between the judges. Debbie seems to love Jordan, going way overboard in complementing her. WTH was Debbie talking about after "ABC" when she said "Jordan was most improved" and after "Sealed with a Kiss" when she said "Jordan had great pitch." Everyone with a ear knew that Debbie was lying through her teeth.

On the other hand, Gladys is subtly trying to take Jordan down with her comments each week. She knows that although America may not see Jordan as a great singer, they may see her as a great fit for the group. So Gladys is positioning her comments saying "Jordan- your voice would get lost in a group" then throwing in "But you're sooo cute" to soften the blow.

Chantel, Lucy. And maybe A.J., only if he pays more girls to come up to the stage.

i think morgan and either chantel or aj should fill cause to me morgan always does a good job and chantel and aj are good too so yeah

FORT Regular
    As much as I wanted Danielle in the group, I really don't think she's going to make it now. Now that Chauncey made the group, AJ will probably be next, and then the final person will probably be either Chantel or Jordan. AJ, because the group would be awkward with only one guy and AJ seems to be much more popular than Morgan. Chantel seems to be a favorite and her father gets her major brownie points, however, I don't think she'd fit in the group anymore. Jordan on the other hand seems to be on the same page as the Thompson sisters which might give her an advantage. These are just my predictions. Hopefully, the kids who don't get in will form their own group and then make more money than the "winners."
    Do the right thing, vote for Danielle!!!!

FORT Regular
    With two spots left, here is what I think of the remaining contestants:

AJ - His singing has never really impressed me, and I don't think the band is looking for a heart throb (it seems to be heading more in the direction of cute). I don't think he would add anything to the group, but he might make it based on looks and the heart throb appeal.

Danielle - I think shes the best singer among all of the Juniors, as long as shes not dancing, that is. I don't think the group would allow for an effective showcase of her unique voice, but it would certainly provide a place to jump from in a few years. I really want her in the group. I also think she could make it, she just needs to find some way to appeal to America much as Chauncey and the Thompsons have.

Chantel/Lucy - Neither of them would fit in well with the group, and they would never have a chance to show off their power. But they would want to get into the group for the same reason as Danielle. Although I rather dislike their style of singing, I recognize the talent within Chantel and especially Lucy. Personally, I wouldn't want either of them in the group, although it seems like Chantel has a good chance of making it.

Morgon - This kid has talent. He needs to tone down his overbearing nature though. There seems to be a dislike for him, and although I don't really share in it, I understand it. I doubt he will make it, although I do think he would do quite well if he did.

Jordan - She has great energy and spunk, which alone has made her one of my favorites, but her voice hasn't really impressed me. I think that she would be a wonderful fit for the group, she just needs to step up her vocals. The question is if she is capable of doing that. I really don't know, although I am leaning a little towards yes. Although I personally want her in the group, she will need a phenomonal performance in the next two weeks to even stand a chance.

Katelyn - Like Lucy and Chantel, I really don't think she would fit in well with the group. However, unlike Lucy and Chantel, she doesn't have a voice that makes you sit up and listen. I don't see her making it.

Conclusion?
    I would like to see Danielle and Jordan make it.
    The best group would result from Danielle and Morgon making it.
    America will probably choose Chantel, and at this point the final spot seems to be a toss-up.

Who I think deserves and who I think they will pick to be in the final 2 are two different things, so I'll comment on who I think they will pick. I think...........

Out of the Chantal, Katelyn, and Lucy. They will choose one of these three for the strong voice in the group. I don't know which one, but one of them will be in I feel.

For the other kid, I would think they'd want another boy. So I think AJ, because the majority of the girls would go for him rather than Morgan.

If they pull an S Club 8 on us, and add an extra person in the group, I'd say Jordan. You're saying, "Yah, but she can't sing as well." But whoever knows about the S club 8 group, knows that Hannah, the extra girl they added into the group, is their because she's a bright happy energy even though she doesn't get hardly any lead vocals in any of their songs. Jordan will be great in interviews, because the group will be interviewed a lot and a lot of how they get fans are determined by how great they speak and show their personalities. Jordan would be perfect.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast