+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Which ones will fill the final two spots?

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar

well now that thing turned for me

well from the way things were going. I thought it was gonna be an all girl group,

I saw Tori Thompson, Taylor Thompson, Chantel Khol, Katelyn Tarver, and Danielle (dont know the last name)

Now they picked Chauncey Matthews. If they have him then they have to have another boy becuase if Chauncey is the only boy in the group then that is just going to look strange. My new prediction is

Chauncy Mathews
    Taylor Thompson
    Tori Thompson
    Chantel Khol
    AJ Melendez

what do you think?
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

FORT Newbie
    I agree with your prediction.

If you put Lucy in Chantels place then that would be perfect....not my choices for the group at all but we have to work with what we got. ...OH WELL

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayalltheway49
    well from the way things were going. I thought it was gonna be an all girl group,

I saw Tori Thompson, Taylor Thompson, Chantel Khol, Katelyn Tarver, and Danielle (dont know the last name)

Now they picked Chauncey Matthews. If they have him then they have to have another boy becuase if Chauncey is the only boy in the group then that is just going to look strange. My new prediction is

Chauncy Mathews
    Taylor Thompson
    Tori Thompson
    Chantel Khol
    AJ Melendez

what do you think?
    I agree completely, but would go for either Chantel or Lucy.

FORT Fan
    Based on the past result shows, I think Chantel and A.J. will be the final two to make the group. But the more I think about it, I can't see what's so spectacular about either of them...

In her first performance, "Open Arms," Chantel wowed me. But in my opinion she's only delivered one more "blow me away" performace, "You Made Me So Very Happy." Lately, I've found her hard to listen to. Literally.

Now on to A.J.... He has an "ok" voice, but there is no comparison vocally to Morgan. And the whole "hearthrob" thing? On Tuesday I watched the show with friends who had never seen it before. All seven of them asked the same thing- Is that a boy or a girl? After hearing the judges comments, (How many girlfriends do you have? I don't know, you tell me.), one of my friends commented, "Well that seals the deal- A cokcy little Justin wannabe. Who would date... that?" This is all just my opinion and I don't want to offend any A.J. fans... He does have wonderful stage presence and energy, but what about really gets you guys?

However; A.J. might be a good candidate for the group. Either him or Morgan needs to make it to balance it out... Although, how cute would it be to have four little girls and Chauncey? Too cute.

Danielle and Jordan have my votes. (I love Kateyln too, but she's just too old now that the first three kids are of the younger half.)

AJ Melendez is da 1 4 me! aj_tha_qt_4me's Avatar
    I don't know what it is about AJ, except the fact that he is so cute and he can perform extremely well! I do have to admit that the comment he made to the guest judge Jordan Knight was a bit cocky, I'm still his biggest fan! We're leaving today to go to California to one of the shows and if you see a sign that says "Can I hug AJ?" or "I came from Texas to see AJ" that's me! ...............I think it should be AJ and either Jordan or Morgan because Lucy and Chantel would be more succesful as soloists, Danielle also!

FORT Fan
    I see where you're coming from. He seems cool. I think that FOX is making him look cocky, though.

AJ Melendez is da 1 4 me! aj_tha_qt_4me's Avatar
    yeah, probably so....but he's still got my vote

I dont think it matters that Chauncey mite be the only boy (if A.J. doesnt get in) because it would be really cute. But i think because Chantel will most likely get in the group, i think Lucy should get in the group(not just because shes my favorite) but because the group would look more "even" (like with sizes) Also, Lucy desearves to get in, because she does have the best voice out of all the Juniors.

I say Chantel, Lucy, or Aj and it's a toss up between those three. Neither one is guaranteed. I hope it is Jordan and Morgan, because the 5 left would be good to form their own group. Everything's ruined because of Chauncey, that's all I gotta say.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast