+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 87

Thread: Things That Bug Me About Clay

  1. #41
    FORT Fogey sonormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    W. Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    2,012
    I actually love the way Clay says "nothing"--

    like, "nUUhthin" or something... for a Yank like me, I think it sounds so cool! It cracks me up.

    Though it seems like the type of thing that would bug others...

    I definitely get uncomfortable when he makes too-too goofy faces (re: 0live oil face)...

  2. #42
    FORT Fogey clay crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,159
    Still trying to think of something that bugs me.....

    I could see where the finger wiggling for the votes might bug people, but I just liked him so much, it didn't bother me.

    Guess I need to review my tapes; I don't remember the olive oil face.

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey srs_in_Oregon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Silverton, Or
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,713
    so your telling me that there was never anything bad said about clay during the show or even now??? that this is fair because noone ever said anything bad about clay before, so now its time to get it out in the open?? i guess i see things differently..and no, im not upset or mad about starting this thread, im just giving my opinion.....is it wrong of me to say that theres nothing that bothers me about clay at all?? is that unhealthy?? who knows, but i dont think so.....everything that clay does that some of you say bother you about clay i find incredibly cute...like the finger wiggling thing...and sitting on his feet during interviews.....oh well

    let me just clarify..i know its hard to tell if people are upset or anything in writing, i promise theres no tone, im not angry or feeling defensive...im just discussing too
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

  4. #44
    I WANT CLAYS CD!!!!!!!!!! KennaLovesClay1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Illionis
    Age
    26
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenP
    ....QueenP's still thinking......

    yeah that^(i couldnt find the yeah that sign) cept Kenna`s still thinking...... Queen I LOVE YOUR avatar!!! oh my gosh its beautiful! And i liked the number thing! i have a really cute pic of him holding up two fingers on the last night and its so cute!!
    "Clay, hands down. He's the most dedicated, he's the most determined, and he's the most deserving. Ruben's got a great voice, but it's not better than Clay's in terms of clarity, power and vocal ability. I mean, he's NEVER been off pitch, EVER." - Josh Gracin

    "Clay's my dawg." - Ruben
    "Ruben hits me." - Clay

    "When your world breaks down and the voices tell you turn around, when your dreams give out I will carry you"- I Will Carry You by Clay Aiken

  5. #45
    FORT Newbie honeybunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    46
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by redjet
    He never calls - he never writes...

    This bugs me.
    That about sums it up for me. Oh, and I would have to say the finger wiggles WITH the puppy dog, please vote for me look. However, if it was just one or the other, I was fine with it.

    Everything else about him, I'm pretty much OK with.

  6. #46
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon
    so your telling me that there was never anything bad said about clay during the show or even now??? that this is fair because noone ever said anything bad about clay before, so now its time to get it out in the open?? i guess i see things differently..and no, im not upset or mad about starting this thread, im just giving my opinion.....is it wrong of me to say that theres nothing that bothers me about clay at all?? is that unhealthy?? who knows, but i dont think so.....everything that clay does that some of you say bother you about clay i find incredibly cute...like the finger wiggling thing...and sitting on his feet during interviews.....oh well

    let me just clarify..i know its hard to tell if people are upset or anything in writing, i promise theres no tone, im not angry or feeling defensive...im just discussing too
    I understand what you are saying. This thread is all in good fun, at least I feel that way. In fact I think every artist should have a "bug" room filled with filthy cockroaches Most message boards I've seen don't really have specific critique threads and I think these types of threads pop up because many fans (I'm not saying you) think Clay can do no wrong whether it be in singing or personal life. On another board I once posted that clay seemed to sing with a bit of tension sometimes and I was ripped to shreds by the "angel voice" people. It's just a reminder not to put him on a pedestal because no one should be put on a pedestal. Not much about Clay bothers me either and I too like the finger thing and I love the way he sits. Not everyone thinks so. I bite my nails and I think it's perfectly fine but other people don't think it's cute. There's a lot of humor to be found in finding out the kinds of things that bug people. If Clay reads the boards I hope he uses these types of threads to his advantage to find out what he can do to bug people even more! J/K!

    Now, nothing about the Clocke bugs me at all. In fact, I really prefer the clocke but I am bugged by the people who are bugged by the clocke. I've seen a billion threads about this today, elsewhere, kicking the cool threads off the main page. (I like this board, that doesn't happen very often). I cannot wait for the day of the Clenchie marriage

  7. #47
    kerry + edwards = bffl TK421's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Our house in the middle of the street.
    Age
    26
    Posts
    486
    I don't like when people don't like how Clay used to look. ::cough::Simon::cough:: I liked him better like that ... red hair, glasses, the sideburns ... I liked it all. He's OK now, but I just wish he'd give the glasses another chance, for me?
    "Let's go piss off some heterosexuals ... if we can find any in this great, big, gay world of ours ... LET'S GO!" -Gale Harold, Queer As Folk season 3 wrap party reel

  8. #48
    AchinForClayton
    Guest
    NOTHING AT ALL bothers me about Clay..

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey clay crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by AchinForClayton
    NOTHING AT ALL bothers me about Clay..


    Still haven't thought of anything.

  10. #50
    Such Vanity...... Dorthy31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    28
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by clay crazy


    Still haven't thought of anything.

    I would have to also agree...I dont think he's PERFECT, but I guess I'd rather adore him than pick him apart. He's a great person with great talent...thats all I know.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.