+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Alert!

FORT Regular
    I love how we have no say in who will make the group and how blatant it is that the producers are pushing for certain people (most of whom don't deserve to be in the group).......
    Do the right thing, vote for Danielle!!!!

namely tori and taylor

Splendid Street Urchin Gavroche's Avatar
    It's the same as in AI. They always pushed for certain people who are marketable. Caldwell, Ruben, and Carmen come to mind...
    "Allons enfants de la patrie..."
    Long Live Us!

Claymate #1493

Congratulations Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Lucy, Danielle!
    Go Audrey!

FORT Fan
    I'm curious to see who the judges will be pushing for next week. I think that the judges influence is going to play a big part in who gets voted in next week..(not like it hasn't influenced people in the past weeks...)

My bet - AJ, but did anyone else notice that Ryan said Lucy was in 3rd place? I don't believe he has ever said that before. Could it be they want to make sure that Lucy's fans go all out next Tuesday because they prefer her over Chantel?

Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    My bet - AJ, but did anyone else notice that Ryan said Lucy was in 3rd place? I don't believe he has ever said that before. Could it be they want to make sure that Lucy's fans go all out next Tuesday because they prefer her over Chantel?
    Zippy!! YOU are right!!! Here is another reason why Lucy might get it. I don't know if this was coincidence or not, but I just thought of it now after you brought that up.....

Did you notice when Kelly Clarkson went over to dance with the juniors during her performance, she went over and dance with, none other than, you guessed it, LUCY!!!! And Lucy was shocked Kelly came right up to her! All the Kelly Clarkson fans who saw that will heavily consider voting for Lucy now.
    Last edited by yahright; 07-25-2003 at 12:50 AM.

FORT Regular
    This might mean nothing, but isn't it a little weird that the three that have been "voted" in to the group so far are all from California?
    Do the right thing, vote for Danielle!!!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by yahright
    Zippy!! YOU are right!!! Here is another reason why Lucy might get it. I don't know if this was coincidence or not, but I just thought of it now after you brought that up.....

Did you notice when Kelly Clarkson went over to dance with the juniors during her performance, she went over and dance with, none other than, you guessed it, LUCY!!!! And Lucy was shocked Kelly came right up to her! All the Kelly Clarkson fans who saw that will heavily consider voting for Lucy now.
    yahright: You know I usually love your posts, but I think your logic is flawed here...

I am a big Kelly fan and never once did it pop into my mind "Kelly is dancing w/ Lucy. Maybe I should vote for Lucy." I seriously doubt that Kelly dancing w/ Lucy is going to influence anyone to pick up their phones and vote for Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth
    yahright: You know I usually love your posts, but I think your logic is flawed here...

I am a big Kelly fan and never once did it pop into my mind "Kelly is dancing w/ Lucy. Maybe I should vote for Lucy." I seriously doubt that Kelly dancing w/ Lucy is going to influence anyone to pick up their phones and vote for Lucy.
    It's just a conspiracy theory. You might not have been swayed, because you're not easily influenced, but their are a lot of "sheep" out there that might have gotten influenced by those things.

Quote Originally Posted by yahright

I'm not sure what you're referring to. When I saw her go over to the kids, my only thought was "That's just like Kelly to include the kids in her performance." She's known for her generosity to the public, especially kids. After rewatching the tape, my thought was, "Chauncey dances better than any of the girls and Lucy's singing along - I'll bet she owns Kelly's CD."

+ Reply to Thread