+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Alert!

FORT Fanatic
    Right. Now I can post this. Zippy, my sister says you must include that they did not cut Chauncey's song off with credits, showed his family up on stage with him, and Kelly danced with him (whichw as too cute)... He's still too cute.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    OK, this is supposed to be a fun thread - total speculation, and it doesn't even have to make much sense - just possibilities.

Who thinks they saw things in last night's show that are evidence of attempts by TPTB ("the powers that be" - whoever you think they are) to manipulate the voters? And if so, which contestant(s) do you think they are pulling for (or trying to stop)?

I think TPTB are obviously pulling for Chauncey.
    My evidence:

They gave him a song that won both a Grammy and an Oscar.
    It was producer Nigel Lithgoe's favorite song.
    Ryan pronounces his name is such a way as to remind us of R-u-u-u-ben
    They dress him so as to remind us of Clay.
    He was the only one to get a cool split-screen picture
    They pointed out that he had a cold.
    Ryan complimented his SHOES!
    They showed the judges DURING his song.
    They showed his family 4 times.
    They showed people waving Chauncey signs
    And finally - MAGIC FAIRY DUST!

Now, what did you see?
    Zippy, genius!! That's why I love checking your posts out. It was obvious Chauncey, Chantal, and Lucy was given songs that would put them in the top 3, and that's exactly how it went. The other kids were ripped off.

The one that was sooo obvious, "They pointed out that he had a cold" and Ryan MADE SURE, HE MADE ABSOLUTELY SURE that point was made during the show. What does that tell me?? "INFLUENCING VOTES."

If I was Danielle, and knew this, I would have came out in crutches, then throw them down, did my song and dance, then get back on them and tell everyone I was just in a a major accident, but performed anyways.

well whatever they did, it evidently worked.

i agree that they were pulling for chauncey and he made the goup too but i dont have anything against chauncy he's pretty tight

Quote Originally Posted by yahright
    If I was Danielle, and knew this, I would have came out in crutches, then throw them down, did my song and dance, then get back on them and tell everyone I was just in a a major accident, but performed anyways.
    That would be absolutely brilliant.

I suspect that a lot of Chauncey voters might be voting for Danielle next week, just based on the similarity in their clear, sweet vocals.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    That would be absolutely brilliant.

I suspect that a lot of Chauncey voters might be voting for Danielle next week, just based on the similarity in their clear, sweet vocals.
    As much as I love Danielle, I don't think she has a chance of getting into the group.

I would assume that Chauncey voters are going to turn their attention to AJ (and possibly Morgan) because they think it will be awkward for Chauncey to be the only guy...but I don't know if AJ can beat out Chantel for 4th chair (he's gonna need a very strong endorsement from the judges). I think what's more likely is Chantel as 4th chair, then AJ as 5th chair.

Angry Clay fans are voting in the wrong people to screw over 19 Entertainment and Fox Television.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    Yep, they sure did. Now if they would do that for someone I actually like (Not that I don't like Chauncey)

Vote for Chantel Kohl! Chickenbutt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani321
    bk1714, do you have that article or know what it was about? I really would like to read it.
    yeah, I would like to see it too, please. not that I don't believe that there is one, but I just want to know how creditable it is.
    Chickenbutt ~:>
    Vote for Chantel Kohl!

click the bunny

next week will be interesting in how they will promote aj.

+ Reply to Thread