+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Next Person in?

Oh i really hope that chauncy doesn't get in. yes he is a good singer, but there are better on the show. If you ask me all the guys with the exception of morgan are trying too hard to get it. There was Aj with the girls nad Chauncy with the sparkles. That kind of thing shouldn't be allowed.
    America's biggest mistake is not voting for Jordan. She will always be my American Junior.

Although he's probably been the least consistent and I really think he needs a lot more improvement before he can sing with the rest of them...I fear it will be Chauncey tonight

FORT Fogey
    I've only watched bits and pieces of this series, but have loved Morgan each time! Hope it's him, but if not then Katelyn (based on last night's energy) or Chauncey (can do impromtu speaking very well).

N

oh yeah I for got to say who I want in. I want Jordan, but would be okay with Katelyn as she was awsome last night and Danielle she was amazing. Lucy would be okay too. So basically any of the girls.
    America's biggest mistake is not voting for Jordan. She will always be my American Junior.

FORT Newbie
    After last night I would hope the top three would be Morgan (he won me over last night), Danielle, and Chantel/Lucy

But I fear it will be Chauncy, AJ, and probably Chantel.

I threw all my votes to Chantel last night, not because I thought she was the best but because I really, REALLY don't want Chauncy in the group.
    You were born an original, don't die a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyne
    Oh i really hope that chauncy doesn't get in. yes he is a good singer, but there are better on the show. If you ask me all the guys with the exception of morgan are trying too hard to get it. There was Aj with the girls nad Chauncy with the sparkles. That kind of thing shouldn't be allowed.
    What do you mean "allowed?" - I'm sure the producers set it all up.

FORT Fogey
    Why do y'all think Chantel will get in? She was by far the worst last night.

-Rach

She definitely was not the WORST. I think she was tied for 3rd with Katelyn JMO I think Jordan was the worst. (AGAIN!)

Quote Originally Posted by maleady33
    Why do y'all think Chantel will get in? She was by far the worst last night.

-Rach
    Depending on the age breakdown of callers. Her dad won her major points blubbling like a proud fool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345