Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If Simon was a judge...

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    i can see some kids crying when Simon insults them
    you never know how theyd react
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

I can see some kids crying too, especially probably Danielle or Jordan or even Katelyn because they always look so hurt when they aren't chosen. Danielle always looks like she doesn't know whether to smile or cry, poor girl.

I don't know really what Simon would say individualy because he has surprised me a few times! But I'm sure there'd be a lot of "You've got the look, but not the talent" "Absolutely dreadful-horrible-horrific-exhausting-boring-pathetic-" basically fill in the blank "Sounded like fingernails on a chalkboard-a train derailing-a kitten mewing-" again, fill in the blank!

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    Simon is a great personality and sure he would increase the ratings, but i don't think Fox would run the risk of the kids crying after he would judge one of them....I am curious to see if he would still react to children the same way he did to the people on idol though

If I were a kid 'n Simon insulted me, I wouldn't feee bad, but everybody's different so...

Quote Originally Posted by PoRtOmAnOwAr
    Simon is a great personality and sure he would increase the ratings, but i don't think Fox would run the risk of the kids crying after he would judge one of them....I am curious to see if he would still react to children the same way he did to the people on idol though
    It would have complaints, but just like many other things, we'll eventually become desensitized to Simon hurting these kids feelings. Just like how our culture has become desensitized by nudity on tv, desensitized to Simon calling that one girl fat, and desensitized to the violence, etc etc etc. Just 50 years ago, people would have been horrified with nudity and the violence we have today. In the future, Simon will be considered tame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12