+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Tired Of The Misconception With Voting

I'm Tired Of The Misconception With Voting
    Well...considering that WE here on this board are only a miniscule fraction of the millions that vote each week, I don't see how there can be that many misconceptions. Approx. 4 million votes are being logged in and the results are there based on what the majority of Americans feel they want in this group.

FORT Fanatic
    To whoever called me out about Chauncey - wasn't I supporting him? I thought so..

Quote Originally Posted by Shaenee
    Well...considering that WE here on this board are only a miniscule fraction of the millions that vote each week, I don't see how there can be that many misconceptions. Approx. 4 million votes are being logged in and the results are there based on what the majority of Americans feel they want in this group.

I think there is misconceptions because if there were'nt then Danielle would of been in by now dont you think!!!

Morgan's Future Wife LovingMorganB's Avatar
    I used to not vote for Morgan because I wanted him to be solo, but now I'm making sure to dedicate the full two hours of voting after the show to him.
    - Always And Forever Loving Morgan Burke

Morgan fan site!

Street Team!

We should have the 5 best in the group. And Tori and Taylor getting the first two spots shows that vocal talent isn't the number one criteria that these kids are being chosen by. Which is sad when you look at how hard the others are working at it.

Atleast the others are getting exposure that they would have never gotten elsewhere. So that's a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by yahright
    Atleast the others are getting exposure that they would have never gotten elsewhere. So that's a plus.

Actually, Morgan has gotten TONS of exposure elsewhere..

"Good Morning America"
    "Today Show Weekend"
    "Showtime at the Apollo"
    "Talk of the Town"
    "America's Most Talented Kid" (which he is)
    "Golden Boy" (play in New York City)
    toured with Little Richard
    "American Juniors"

CDs:
    "Blue Suede Shoes"
    "Let's Go to the Movies"
    "All Together Now : Teens Sing the Beatles"
    "Family Matinee"
    "Top Pop"

So I guess that doesn't go for ALL the others.

Morgan fan site!

Street Team!

FORT Fan
    Well all of the above is why I hope that morgan does NOT get in the group...he is way too professional and too "stagey" JMO

as for the others?? I find it funny that people have gotten into the "sheep herd mentality" of saying "lucy and chantel and danielle" are better off on their own..as solo artists...blah blah..

Hello...if Kim Locke doesnt have a record contract, what on earth makes you think that these young girls would get one?? ai was MUCH more popular than juniors anyhow...

plus...there is NOT a huge market for music from young teens...hard to pick songs for them, etc..

very few recording stars of that age..

much better to VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE....get them into the group...chances are the group wont be all that long lasting..but they could develop their solo careers from there...

look at Justin, Britney etc from mousketeers...this group could be a good springboard for them..

dont fool yourself... these girls are better off in the group...chances are slim that they would have solo careers right now...JMO

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    Well all of the above is why I hope that morgan does NOT get in the group...he is way too professional and too "stagey" JMO

as for the others?? I find it funny that people have gotten into the "sheep herd mentality" of saying "lucy and chantel and danielle" are better off on their own..as solo artists...blah blah..

Hello...if Kim Locke doesnt have a record contract, what on earth makes you think that these young girls would get one?? ai was MUCH more popular than juniors anyhow...

plus...there is NOT a huge market for music from young teens...hard to pick songs for them, etc..

very few recording stars of that age..

much better to VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE....get them into the group...chances are the group wont be all that long lasting..but they could develop their solo careers from there...

look at Justin, Britney etc from mousketeers...this group could be a good springboard for them..

dont fool yourself... these girls are better off in the group...chances are slim that they would have solo careers right now...JMO
    THANK YOU

MorganRoxMyBed
    I'm tired of everyone saying Morgan doesn't deserve it. He DOES deserve it as much as all the others if not more. Just because he's been around the business longer and he's more professional doesn't mean he shouldn't have a chance to live out his dream. I mean sure he'd be great solo but if this is what he wants then i'm behind him 110%. He knows how to work well in the group, he doesn't try to show up anyone else. He's a very friendly person who would be like the older brother & keep everyone else level headed.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganRoxMyBed
    I'm tired of everyone saying Morgan doesn't deserve it. He DOES deserve it as much as all the others if not more. Just because he's been around the business longer and he's more professional doesn't mean he shouldn't have a chance to live out his dream. I mean sure he'd be great solo but if this is what he wants then i'm behind him 110%. He knows how to work well in the group, he doesn't try to show up anyone else. He's a very friendly person who would be like the older brother & keep everyone else level headed.

Absolutely right!!!

Morgan is awesome, and he belongs in the group!

Morgan fan site!

Street Team!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast