+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan & Taylor interview looked "fake"

Ryan & Taylor interview looked "fake"

It sure looked staged or rehearsed to me. If anyone taped AJ, it was the part right after Tori performed, and Ryan went to interview Taylor(the only person in the group then), Let me take you through it, Ryan walked over to the couch to sit down next to Taylor, and he goes, "Good to see you" and she goes, "You to" now stop at this moment, the way her posture is and the amount of time she answered it shows it was more plastic, than casual. If that hasn't convinced you, check this out, it gets more suspicious.... Ryan then goes, "Well, how does it feel to be in the group?" and watch Taylor closely here, she's not even looking at Ryan, she is looking off to a distance as if she's recollecting a script that she's supposed to follow, and watch her closely, this is what gives it away even more, she goes, "I'm really really excited because all my dreams are coming true." During that sentence, watch her expression on her face. It was like robotic, like she was reading from memory, and at the ending part where she goes "......all my dreams are coming true" she looks off into the audience reluctantly as if she was wondering if the audience was buying it or something. And then she puts on this fake smirk, as if she was thinking, 'I hope I said it correctly.' Then after all this, she looks back at Ryan, smiling proudly as if she got all her lines correct. Usually kids that young (even adults), in an un-rehearsed interview, kind of stumbles between answering questions or kind of think about what they are going to say, before they say it, especially in front of a big crowd, but during the entire interview, Taylor was replying with quick precision. It looked like it was rehearsed, like she knew what the questions and her answers was going to be ahead of time.

If anyone taped it, check it out and tell me what you think.

Of course it was rehearsed. Why would you expect it not to be?

Of course it was rehearsed. Why would you expect it not to be?
    Took the words right out of my mouth....I always assumed it would be rehearsed. I'm sure they even have tele-prompters and cue cards.

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    When did he interview her?? After Tori sang on the results show? Because I dont have that on my tape.. or after Tori sang on the tuesday show?
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

FORT Fan
    He "interviewed" her before everyone sang on the Tuesday show...

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey
    He "interviewed" her before everyone sang on the Tuesday show...
    oh well that explains it. we had stupid weather coverage here.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

FORT Fan
    It really was a pointless interview, I think it was mainly shown as a) time filler and b) to acknowledge Taylor as the first member of the group, since she didn't sing or anything.

Splendid Street Urchin Gavroche's Avatar
    I assumed it was rehearsed, and didn't find that very unusual.
    "Allons enfants de la patrie..."
    Long Live Us!

Claymate #1493

Congratulations Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Lucy, Danielle!
    Go Audrey!

I don't think it looked fake, although I'm sure the whole show is rehearsed prior. If you watch all the past shows, that is just Taylor's "way". She doesn't usually stumble on her words and she has that same smile (which I don't think is a smirk-it's a young girl who probably feels a little silly with people showering with so much attention).
    TAYLOR AND TORI ROCK!

The part where Taylor said, "I'm really really excited because all my dreams are coming true" gave it away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast