+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wednesday July 16th Results show Recap

Wednesday July 16th Results show Recap **SPOILERS**

Just in case anyone wanted one, I'll make one. Keep in mind if this sucks, send hate mail to me, not John, as he didn't make me and official site writer or anything.

Since most of you just want the facts, and I give my thoughts, I have conveniently put my thoughts in italics so its easy to skip :wink
    EDIT: I really didn't want to put much effort into this, so scratch that idea.

We are welcomed to the show with Ryan coming out onto the stage and introducing us to Taylor Thompson, the elder Thompson sister who's already made the group.
    Then we have the group song, "United we Stand." It looked alot better than last weeks. A few kids missed some steps, but it looked alot more rehearsed this time.
    Then it's time to find out which of the kids are in the final three. Katelyn Tarver, the beautiful 13 year old from Georgia, we find out, doesn't make the top 3. Good choice, considering I thought her performance was top 3, not top 3. Next we find out chick-magnet A.J. Melendez has made the top 3, so he steps over to join Ryan. Danielle White, the refreshing singer from FA, doesn't make the top 3. A shame, considering I think she'll make the top 5 eventually. Then Tori, Taylor's younger sister, we learn, made the top 3 for the week.
    Morgan Burke and Jordan McCoy both are told they haven't made the top 3. Now it's between Chantel Kohl, the exotic beauty from Omaha, and Chauncey Matthews, the cute kid from San Diego. And it's... Chauncey.
    Mt thoughts(New paragraph for easy skippage): A.J. should get in because he has been solid in all his performances so far, Tori probably will get in, because that's where all Taylors votes went, and I hope Chauncey doesn't get in, at least not this time, because hes only had 1 "A" performance, and 2 "C" ones.

Now, before anything else, we see Taylor's face. Yay, solo music video for her. Everyone's happy. Then we find out what it's about. It's a song "Cheeseburgers for Me", and if FOX wasn't payed by McDonalds or Burger King, Taylor has some courage doing something this crazy on her own.

Then there's Brian McKnights performance, which I wasn't able to watch. I can't comment.

Ryan tells A.J. he must go back, he hasn't made the band this week. Now it's between Chauncey and Tori, two cute 9 years olds. Chauncey, Ryan has some bad news. "You two both have to wait until after the break." Cruel. True cruelty.

And we're back, and this time Chauncey has worse news, Tori made it with her sister. Tori gets to perform, and we all, meaning Tori and her fans, Taylor and her fans, and, uh, yeah, just them, go home happy.
    Feedback wanted.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Nice!

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    Pretty good recap. Atleast I know what happened. I just wish I saw it now.

#1 AJ MELENDEZ LOVER!! Aj & clay baby's Avatar
    Very Good Recap!!

FIX: Katelyn Tarver, the beautiful 13 year old from Georgia, we find out, doesn't make the top 3. Good choice, considering I thought her performance was top 3, not top 3.
    SHOULD BE:
    Katelyn Tarver, the beautiful 13 year old from Georgia, we find out, doesn't make the top 3. Good choice, considering I thought her performance was top 5, not top 3.

Chauncey should've made it in dammit. *shakes fist*
    Nice recap..ZINGER...*gasp*

FORT Frosh
    Is John doing an official recap, like he said he would, or did he think we forgot?

I have absolutely no clue whats up with John and his recap.

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Excellent recap. Not too long, and you got to the point.
    I was in love with a difficult man.

Morgan's Future Wife LovingMorganB's Avatar
    They were lip synching on "United We Stand".
    - Always And Forever Loving Morgan Burke

Morgan fan site!

Street Team!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast