+ Reply to Thread

Thread: American Idol TV Show Is August?

American Idol TV Show Is August?

Hey I heard that American Idol will be doing a show on fox where they do there own series behind the scenes of the tour and then do some live performances. Is that true?
    Vote Trenyce Vote

In Josh We Trust
    On TRL I heard them say something about more American Idol information and things coming next month.
    I didn't know what the deal with it was though.
    http://www.joshgracin.org

Freemantle was supposed to be doing another American Juniors show of some kind this fall to fill the time slot until AI3 launches in January. But since AJ has not had great ratings, it wouldn't surprise me if they were to use a tour special or something like it to earn better ratings for that time slot.

u rock i rock lets kiss! ClayAiken#1Fan's Avatar
    I heard that they are going to show a sneak preview with Simon Cowell in the LA additions on Tuesday or wendsday on American Juniors the finalle!!
    I lOvE clay aiken

I Think Everyone Is: ClaysOregonian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vannilla90
    Hey I heard that American Idol will be doing a show on fox where they do there own series behind the scenes of the tour and then do some live performances. Is that true?
    I hope its true i'll try to find out.
    "It was half an hour before closing and they said they were out of chicken. It is KFC, how can you be out of chicken? Well I am sorry, I was probably crankier than I should have been. And I said, you don't have any chicken in the building somewhere? She said, "we have some wings if you want." I said I don't want wings, I want chicken. She maintains that she doesn't have any so I say, 'you can't tell me that every morning, you go out and kill some chicken then make it fresh. I know you got chicken back there so why don't you go back in the kitchen and cook it up." "The point is I would have said the same thing before American Idol but I wouldn't have been considered a diva. I just would have been considered myself.~Clay Aiken on being considered a Diva

Quote Originally Posted by stargirl91
    I heard that they are going to show a sneak preview with Simon Cowell in the LA additions on Tuesday or wendsday on American Juniors the finalle!!
    its true. i heard Ryan say it on AJ.

Hug me!
    I hope this is not true... I thought some of you would want Clay to move above and beyong American Idol II, right ?

I hope this is about World Idol competition.

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I hope this is not true... I thought some of you would want Clay to move above and beyong American Idol II, right ?
    It would be a mixed blessing. For many of us who can't see the concert, it would be wonderful if they have some footage of the tour. Also, for anybody interested in contestants other than Ruben, Clay, Kim C., Carmen and possibly Kim L, this is the last chance to see them.

But at the same time... I just want the tv show part of their careers to be over, and get on with the music making.

+ Reply to Thread