+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fox Wanted Lucy Over Chantel & Got Screwed

FORT Fanatic
    It's not something "fishy". It's business. I'm pointing out a business operation.

And, Dani, think before you comment. You know I'm not a big Chantel fan, so that obviously can't be my motive in posting this.

Alright, look...y'all play nice, or I'm going to have to turn this station wagon around... :nono

FORT Fanatic
    Do you really think Fox is pushing for ANYONE to make it into the group? No, I don't. If the group that I want to pan out doesn't pan out, am I really going to blame Fox? No, I won't. I don't understand what all this "Fox" talk is about. Yes, it is fishy. This, along with American Idol and American Idol 2, is a public competition. The public decides who they like, not Fox. Fox could really care less. They won't be making the money when this group is formed.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    It's not something "fishy". It's business. I'm pointing out a business operation.

And, Dani, think before you comment. You know I'm not a big Chantel fan, so that obviously can't be my motive in posting this.

You're right and it is business and 19E has a HUGE hand who gets in, trust me. They want a quick commercial group for one CD and buh-bye.

Also, Chantel had a cold...pretty tough for the poor kid, but she did her best and I respcet her for that. Either Danielle or Jordan will probably get in with AJ and Chauncey though because Chantel, Katelyn and Lucy would out-sing the rest.

Vote for Chantel Kohl! Chickenbutt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    - I think we all know that FOX is expecting one of the older girls (Katelyn, Chantel, Lucy) to get voted in. Up until last week, I think it was clear FOX was pushing for Chantel to get in - her judging comments were always VERY overrated, and you could tell by the commercial promotions & close-ups of her emotional father that FOX wanted her.

However, I honestly think after "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me", FOX changed to being behind Lucy. I say this because Lucy was conspicuously out of "reverse order", as she went last. Before last night, everyone who went last got a lot of votes.

I also know that they lost confidence in Chantel because the judge comments went from being ridiculous overrated; to being a tad harsh.

Not sure who they'll favor next week; as Lucy didn't get in even with a killer performance & the "prime last spot".

That is why they gave her that dumb song to sing..... OK *socked looked*
    Chickenbutt ~:>
    Vote for Chantel Kohl!

click the bunny

FORT Newbie
    I am with sparky

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani321
    Just because your favorite doesn't make it to the group, doesn't mean you need to start speculating that something "fishy" is going on. Geez, some people do have too much time on their hands.

And Gladys said something postive to everyone, even Chantel.
    What's wrong with speculating? It's obvious that the producers try to push for certain people, she's/he's (not sure which) not saying it was rigged or anything like that..

FORT Frosh
    Do you really think Fox is pushing for ANYONE to make it into the group?
    There sure was lot of emphasis in scripted material on two of the contestants who happened to be sisters. So the answer, plain and simple, is yes. And, unfortunately, it worked.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani321
    Do you really think Fox is pushing for ANYONE to make it into the group? No, I don't. If the group that I want to pan out doesn't pan out, am I really going to blame Fox? No, I won't. I don't understand what all this "Fox" talk is about. Yes, it is fishy. This, along with American Idol and American Idol 2, is a public competition. The public decides who they like, not Fox. Fox could really care less. They won't be making the money when this group is formed.
    Yes it is a public vote but I mean didn't the contract for American Idol allow 19E or Fox or someone to not abide by the votes. I wonder if it is the same with American Juniors.

FORT Fanatic
    Well, I suppose you have your opinion, and I have mine. With the number of reality shows Fox has done and will do, I still highly doubt screwing up American Juniors is high ranking on their list. I still think they could care less. Rumors will be rumors, and simply that. We'll never know the truth, because there will be no behind the scenes movie or book to tell you.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast