+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ok so we've already made two mistakes...

FORT Fogey
    Hm.. I agree...the sisters are actually in the "Bottom 5" if I were to rank the Top 10 Finalists. But, then again the cuteness and pity factor are what a lot of people vote by, which is incredibly sad, I must say. Also, I think the producers put only one of the kids with the most votes in the Top 3, because there is NO WAY that Aj or Chauncy should've been up there. Then again, neither should have Tori..... AJ's "girl act" helped him get votes, and the fact that the judges said Chauncy was "The most improved", help him get votes, too. It's a bit like American Idol... whatever the judges say, either America goes FOR or completely AGAINST. Anways, I hope America will vote based on performances now that the media hoggers are in.

-Rach

like i've said before, there is no way taylor and tori weren't gonna make it.

like the governor in gangs of new york said "it's not the voters who determine who wins, it's the counters"

FORT Fogey
    So true.

-Rach

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Can Taylor and Tori even sing ballads? If this group is going to be salvaged, then Danielle, Katelyn, and Lucy need to fill these last three spots.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

FORT Fanatic
    That's it Jeff. I don't want to hear ballads, and considering the first two voted in, neither does America.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    PoRtOmAnOwAr:
    Writing threads like this won't make you too popular. I know we all have the right to free speech, but that doesn't mean we have to write a whole thread about it. I think that Lucy or A.J. should have replaced Tori, and I see that you have a good point between the lines. But next time, word it differently so it doesn't sound like a attack on the Thompsons.

Thank you...and I better not get bashed for this.
    I was in love with a difficult man.

FORT Fan
    No, I don't want a "vanilla forum," I just don't think it's fair to blame two litte girls for a television network's mistake. (And don't say you're not blaming them, because read your posts- you are, maybe subconsiciosly, but you are.)

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani321
    That's it Jeff. I don't want to hear ballads, and considering the first two voted in, neither does America.
    yep I guess so. Though ballads show more vocal talent...
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

FORT Fan

Great post GrooveingIt! You were 100% on point!
    Last edited by eny; 07-19-2003 at 11:02 PM.

I "STILL" love A.J.!
    Taylor and Tori are good performers, and I think they'll do good in the group. They aren't my favorites, and I agree that Lucy, Chantel, and Danielle are more talented than them, but imo the Thompson's are better suited for a group then Lucy, Chantel, and Danielle are. America still has 3 more group members to vote through, and now that both of the Thompson's are voted through, maybe the more talented people will get voted in. Tori and Taylor must have a lot of fans, because they had enough votes to get the first two spots in the band.

+ Reply to Thread