+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ok so we've already made two mistakes...

FORT Regular
    Well now that they're in, I hope that the public starts voting in the right contestants.....danielle....Da nielle....DANIELLE!!!!

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    You may be right about fox doing the pushing, kitten. I just feel that all the other female contestants are better than the thompsons. As much as i dislike the thompsons i can admit that they are better than any of the uys on the show. Especially A.J. no one needs another Justin Guarini.

FORT Fanatic
    Again, your opinion. But notice my opinion about Chantel was shared with two judges--and probably her. That was not her best performance, and Chauncey was better than her,a s was Tori. Can't say AJ was, however.

I think it's funny that people resent the Thompson sisters simply because *their* favorite hasn't been voted in yet. Get over it. The only way someone is voted in is by YOUR votes, so pick up the phone and vote, and quit complaining. You hold the fate of your favorite contestant, NOT me.

Geez
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

FORT Regular
    Tori and Taylor are far from my favorites, but I think we're being too hard on them. It's not their faults that they are being overpublicized and pushed by Fox. They can't help being sisters. They're just 2 kids that like to sing and perform. So we should just give them a break because they do have talent. I definitely think others in the top 10 have more talent, but did anyone actually think that the 2 sisters woudn't get in ever since they made the top 20? Whoever the producers want in the group is most likely going to get in. Sometimes I wonder how much of a say America actually has in this.

I do think that it is a bit unfair for the other girls to not get the attention they deserve, but now that the Thompsons are both in people can really start to pay attention to the other contestants and get more votes in.

I watched Tori in the group number last night (who the hell choreographed that btw? Just appalling)

I think she shines less in a group setting than she does when she is on stage on her own.
    Admittedly she won't have as many people on the stage once the group is formed though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    Listen up Dani321, did you hear chantel at her auditon, how about her performances on the show prior to last week. If I'm not mistaken she made the top three for her open arms performance. The kid had one bad performance.... thats it. I didn't say that she should have gotten in this week. I'm saying that Tori shouldn't have because there were better performances than her ummmmmmmmmmmm DANIELLE! And I'm saying that Taylor should have never gotten in when it was between her and Chantel. Is this not a singing group why are we not picking the BEST singers? As for the judges, who cares what they have to say. I'm sure that Paula Abdul's opinion on American Idol really counted for a lot.

FORT Fanatic
    I agree fluff.

And portomanowar, like i said. You want her in, you vote. It's really that simple. You can state your opinions and put down the other contestants in all you want, but that's not helping Chantel get votes.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

Chauncy def. shouldnt have made the top 2! thats the biggest joke in the world, he stinks!

FORT Regular
    Dani321, who is ur favorite in the competition?

+ Reply to Thread