+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Ok so we've already made two mistakes...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by yahright
    I don't know, but everytime I read the title of this thread, it cracks me up. Heh heh!!

Oh wait, I actually do know why.

FORT Newbie

If Tori and Taylor weren't sisters...

If Tori and Taylor Thompson weren't sisters, I doubt they'd even be in the Top 5. What do you think?

Geesh...hasn't this thread been done and done and done to death yet?

Guess I'll just post my original reply as I still feel the same way....

I'm so sick of all the whining about this it's unbelievable.

The fact is, ALL of the final 10 contestants are awesomely talented and the Thompson sisters are no less talented than anyone else. Just because they may not be your favorite, doesn't mean they are any less deserving.

Obviously a lot more people disagree with you than agree with you as America voted them in.

I think it's sad that people say Tori got in just because of her sister (especially when I believe that Tori is actually slightly the more talented one).

If Chantel had a sister who was equally as talented as she was in this competition, people would be saying she got in just because of her sister. It makes no sense.

I'm frankly suprised that Lucy hasn't even made the top 3 yet. She is a phenomenal singer...but apparently there are many who don't agree with me. So be it. We all have our own opinion.

America voted...the majority obviously have made their decisions.

FORT Fogey
    Some people still like to talk about it........

-Rach

FORT Newbie
    i think lucy and chantel are more of soloists the others seems better in a group. i do like lucy and chantel but they would sound better alone. tori and taylor are obviously great because they got IN THE GROUP!!!!!!!! its americas choice so deal with it.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by xAJmelendezgurl
    i think lucy and chantel are more of soloists the others seems better in a group. i do like lucy and chantel but they would sound better alone. tori and taylor are obviously great because they got IN THE GROUP!!!!!!!! its americas choice so deal with it.

Hmmmm, I wonder if The Thompsons' were America's choice. Oh well, way too late now. I think the group should've consisted of entirely different people. I would never have picked the ones that are in so far.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagalees
    Hmmmm, I wonder if The Thompsons' were America's choice. Oh well, way too late now. I think the group should've consisted of entirely different people. I would never have picked the ones that are in so far.

I wish I could go back to the beginning and pick myself!

+ Reply to Thread