+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "United We Stand"--Thoughts

Whoops, I also wanted to add - if the rest of America thinks like I do, there is NO WAY that Morgan Burke is getting voted in. His overperformances are fine when he is singing alone, but they look utterly, completely ridiculous when he's singing and dancing next to nine other children.

FORT Regular
    Poor Morgan. He really is an incredibly talented child and he seems like such a nice boy. Probably the best "performer" out of them all. I guess America is just not ready for that much energy. I actually think he is one of the top contestants talent wise.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by showbizkidz
    Poor Morgan. He really is an incredibly talented child and he seems like such a nice boy. Probably the best "performer" out of them all. I guess America is just not ready for that much energy. I actually think he is one of the top contestants talent wise.

What's even more sad is that I believe they are "using" him for ratings and he won't get in the band because he's too talented...he would stand out too much. So he has to sit on that couch week after week!

FORT Fanatic
    I disagree. Morgan has been on several talent shows and never won. I just don't think America likes what he has to offer. I don't believe they are using him for ratings.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet201
    Whoops, I also wanted to add - if the rest of America thinks like I do, there is NO WAY that Morgan Burke is getting voted in. His overperformances are fine when he is singing alone, but they look utterly, completely ridiculous when he's singing and dancing next to nine other children.

I agree with that....that is all.

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    Quote Originally Posted by poeticjustice
    What's even more sad is that I believe they are "using" him for ratings and he won't get in the band because he's too talented...he would stand out too much. So he has to sit on that couch week after week!

MORGAN BURKE HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM seems like a good kid but he is way too flamboyant for me.....that is all

Quote Originally Posted by PoRtOmAnOwAr
    MORGAN BURKE HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM seems like a good kid but he is way too flamboyant for me.....that is all
    Um, flamboyant in what way? Nevermind.

FORT Fogey
    haha

-Rach

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    The thing that annoyed me was the obvious lip-syncing.. I heard Chauncey at one point and his mouth wasn't even open.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

I just asked a friend what he thought of the group song Wednesday night, and he replied, "You mean 'United We Stank?'"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast