+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let me know your opinions.....

FORT Regular

Let me know your opinions.....

Ok, well I'm new on this forum but I wanted to know all of your honest opinions about something that's been bugging me. It seems that everywhere I read, Danielle seems to be heavily favored as one that should be voted into the group. I agree with this because I think she's the best on the show and has everything (stage presence, desire, and voice especially--it's by far the best) But I don't understand how she doesn't even get into the top 3!! I was shocked when she wasn't in the top three after her performance of "Close to You." It was flawless!! I'm not sure if America is voting based upon something else, when they should honestly vote on who would fit the group the best. Granted the Thompson sisters have attitude but to be voted over the likes of Danielle and Lucy? Maybe I'm just looking at it this way because none of my favorites have been voted in yet. I just hope that those who vote, vote based upon talent, who would be best for the group, and above all consistency.

FORT Fanatic
    This is a children's group. I don't see her fitting in with her talent at all. Same with Lucy. I don't want to her ballad's in a children's group. I want to hear upbeat songs.

I think Danielle and Lucy have great voices, but not for this group.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

FORT Regular
    True, I can see where you are coming from Dani321 but would you want upbeat songs from kids who can't sing? I think that Lucy and Danielle could pull of those types of songs, they just choose to sing ballads each week.

FORT Fanatic
    It's your opinion they can't sing. So far, I think the group is forming just fine.

FORT Regular
    Yeah well it's still relatively early in the game

Danielle is bland and boring. So are the songs she picks. 'Nuff said.

FORT Regular
    Except for the fact that she's the best singer in the competition

FORT Fanatic
    Again, your opinion.

FORT Regular
    Yah that's the name of this thread,

I think that maybe Danielle and Lucy have the best voices, but that may be the exact reason they aren't getting the votes. I know that sounds wierd, but I think that if they got in the group it might hold them back from performing on their own and making a name for themselves. I also think that with their talent they need to be noticed and being in the group with Taylor and Tori they might be overshadowed a lot. I would much rather see them solo and see people like Taylor, Tori, Katelyn, and Jordan in the group. They have nice voices, are cute and seem to be more group oriented than solo performers because they perform off the energy of others. This is also just my opinion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast