+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All Girl Group

I do think some of the girls are more talented then the girls but we have to give the boys a break because they are hitting the time in their life were their voices are changing and that is hard to deal with and sing with so I think they are doing great dealing with that and working with what they have. I dont think a girl band is the way to go at all.IMO
    AJ is my true American Junior!
    ~Heather~

#1 AJ MELENDEZ LOVER!! Aj & clay baby's Avatar
    I don't like the idea of an all girl group!!

FORT Regular
    I think that an all girl group would be perfect. The girls in the competition surpass the boys by far. Morgan would be the only one qualified to be in the group in my opinion but there's still something about him that turns me off. AJ doesn't have the singing ability and Chauncey in my opinion is just horrible. If it were up to me the five in the group would be Danielle, Lucy, Jordan, and then the Thompson sisters who are already in.

I think all girls + a little testosterone (Chauncey)
    CUTE! I think Jordon should get in next.
    TAYLOR AND TORI ROCK!

I think that an all girl group would definitely be best. First of all... why are they having 11-13 year old boys try out now for a pop singing group when their voices are gonna change soon? It just doesn't make sense. They'll end up like Hanson. If they really want a long-lived group girls are their only option.

Secondly, I don't like the boys as much. I don't understand what anyone could ever see in AJ Melendez... in my opinion he's HIDEOUS. The hair (god, gel much?) the mouth, the smile. Just ew. Not to mention the 2 girls who "rushed the stage". I swear he must've paid them. His voice is too hoarse (for lack of a better word) to sound good in a group, and I can just see them promoting him as a "cutie" and giving him a nasty solo. Chauncey is not as bad, but his singing always sounds too nervous, I feel bad for the poor kid. And he is the definition of oversmiling. Although did anyone else notice on Tuesday (the 8th) his smile was much less? And Morgan while he can sing and dance just fine is just strange and slightly awkward looking. I don't think he would look right with the group, especially if he was the only boy, though I can't imagine that happening.

My choices for the group would be taylor, tori, jordan, danielle, and lucy.

My prediction for the group is taylor, tori, AJ, chauncey/morgan, and chantel(/lucy-- very slight chance).

---vote danielle! ---

I would like for the group to be Taylor, TOri, Jordan, Danielle, and either Katelyne or Lucy
    America's biggest mistake is not voting for Jordan. She will always be my American Junior.

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj & clay baby
    AJ is very very talented!!

STOP POSTING unless you have something else to say besides that you love AJ.....We get the picture....I'm not blind I can see your little icon....that is all.

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    Quote Originally Posted by VoteForTayNTori
    I think all girls + a little testosterone (Chauncey)
    CUTE! I think Jordon should get in next.

Don't take this in the wrong way but when i think of Chauncey I don't think of testosterone....that is all.

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    "Chauncey is not as bad, but his singing always sounds too nervous, I feel bad for the poor kid." I agree with you, it seems he's gonna wet his pants any second when he's on stage.....that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by rubydiamond
    Secondly, I don't like the boys as much. I don't understand what anyone could ever see in AJ Melendez... in my opinion he's HIDEOUS. The hair (god, gel much?) the mouth, the smile. Just ew. Not to mention the 2 girls who "rushed the stage". I swear he must've paid them. His voice is too hoarse
    That was cruel and funny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast