+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you think there should be an American Juniors Season 2?

LUCY HALE IS AWESOME! iLoVeLuCy's Avatar

Do you think there should be an American Juniors Season 2?

I think so! I think its really good and it lets young people try at something they like and meet new "expeirenced" and get advice~even if they dont make it!

i think there should be a second one too

I think they need to rescue American Juniors from mediocrity first and prove that they can make them a "Pop Group Sensation" as they claim. If they do that, AJ2 will be guaranteed. But just to have it because this show is finished and they need to put something on the air? - no way.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    I think they need to rescue American Juniors from mediocrity first and prove that they can make them a "Pop Group Sensation" as they claim. If they do that, AJ2 will be guaranteed. But just to have it because this show is finished and they need to put something on the air? - no way.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    I completly agree.

+ Reply to Thread