+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What was Taylor thinking LOL

What was Taylor thinking LOL

Oh my that commercial. What a show. I was cracking up the whole time. That poor girl! She must be humilated! If anyone agrees feel free to respond!
    K e l s e y

Keeper of:
    1* All of Jordan's performances!
    2* Jordan's tears!
    3* AJ's face and hair!

FORT Fanatic
    all spoilers need to remain in teh spoiler thread until midnight!
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

Ohh yeah OOPS! My bad! Sorry everyone!!! I forgot!
    K e l s e y

Keeper of:
    1* All of Jordan's performances!
    2* Jordan's tears!
    3* AJ's face and hair!

Too late for me, now the show is spoiled. My fault though, I should have known to stay away from this place until I saw the show. So Tori won huh? I'll still watch it though.

Sleeping with George W
    I thought the commercial with Taylor was adorable and really showcased her voice and personality. Why should she feel humiliated?

FORT Newbie
    ya why should she feel humiliated? theres commercials all around like that with people

Cheeseburgers for me!!!!

Bottom right corner of the page, you can listen to the song.....
    http://www.idolonline.org/music3.htm

I felt really bad for Taylor. She looked horrified when Ryan announced he was going to show it. It was kind of cute, but for someone who's 11, it was too juvenile and embarrassing. The sadder part is that 19 Entertainment can make her do whatever they want. Poor kids. At least she won't be alone in the next video.

Quote Originally Posted by Shell76
    I felt really bad for Taylor. She looked horrified when Ryan announced he was going to show it. It was kind of cute, but for someone who's 11, it was too juvenile and embarrassing. The sadder part is that 19 Entertainment can make her do whatever they want. Poor kids. At least she won't be alone in the next video.
    If you thought the commercial was embarrassing, I think you're going to hate this group. I predict that commercial was our prevue of what they want this group to do. Ugh. That's the first time I liked Tori; she did really well (except for the lip-synching) and deserved better material. It looked like a kiddie song video, aimed at 3-10 yr-olds. Definitely not a "Pop Sensation." How sad. I had hoped for better. I think some kids are going to be very happy not to make this group.

Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    If you thought the commercial was embarrassing, I think you're going to hate this group. I predict that commercial was our prevue of what they want this group to do. Ugh. That's the first time I liked Tori; she did really well (except for the lip-synching) and deserved better material. It looked like a kiddie song video, aimed at 3-10 yr-olds. Definitely not a "Pop Sensation." How sad. I had hoped for better. I think some kids are going to be very happy not to make this group.

My feelings exactly. The video was almost aimed at the "Barney" demographic. I really hope this wasn't a precursor to what the group will eventually be singing. I despise tween acts in general, but because I've gotten "attached" to these kids through the show, I want to support them once they get going. But if their album is going to about hamburgers and hopscotch, I'll have to pass.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast