+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What was Taylor thinking LOL

FORT Regular
    Big mistake to put the older kids with Taylor-Tori. Can you imagine Lucy or AJ running around, singing about cheeseburgers? Good grief, leave them with some dignity. The older kids should have their own group. Shell is right, they are marketing to the Barney crowd.

I thought it was cute, but that it should have been done by a 7 year old, not an 11 year old. The end of the little video was just ridiculous, poor Taylor, being eaten by a cheeseburger. But she did a really good job with it besides the fact that it was about cheeseburgers!

Quote Originally Posted by kitten
    I thought it was cute, but that it should have been done by a 7 year old, not an 11 year old. The end of the little video was just ridiculous, poor Taylor, being eaten by a cheeseburger. But she did a really good job with it besides the fact that it was about cheeseburgers!
    If a fortune teller told Taylor that one day she'd be eaten by a cheeseburger, she'd fall down laughing.
    Be careful what you wish for

The ketchup falling on the burger at the end was almost disgusting. Made me not want to eat a burger!

FORT Fan
    Geez...you all are making it sound like this was their first single or something...

It was just a cheesy promo ad. I seriously DOUBT the real songs are gonna be like that. How can you sing a Burger King jingle without being cheesy? I wouldn't base this ad as what the group will sound like...American Idol had some real cheesy ads for Ford during their result shows, but those promos are nothing like the artists.

The ketchup falling on the burger at the end was almost disgusting.
    Was it meant to be a metaphor?

I'm not sure. I just thought that it was a little over the top (but I guess the whole thing was!). I still think overall Taylor did a good job and looked great. I just think that the singing cheeseburgers and computer graphics were really...what's the word...hoakie.

I'm not sure. I just thought that it was a little over the top (but I guess the whole thing was!). I still think overall Taylor did a good job and looked great. I just think that the singing cheeseburgers and computer graphics were really...what's the word...hoakie.
    Yah, and the part where she bites the cheeseburger and the workers behind her smiles really big and looks at the camera, the weirded me out, and how the workers was dancing around her. It look also like an advertisement to work at Burger King cause it looks so much fun pushing around a mop.

That was a little creepy too. I think that probably Burger King paid a hefty sum to be put into the show to get some attention as well so Taylor kinda got thrown into it. I bet she did have a lot of fun making it though since she got to be by herself and do some dancing and everything.

That was a little creepy too. I think that probably Burger King paid a hefty sum to be put into the show to get some attention as well so Taylor kinda got thrown into it. I bet she did have a lot of fun making it though since she got to be by herself and do some dancing and everything.
    I bet she don't feel like the ugly duckling anymore

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast