+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Idea "Most Talented Ugliest Juniors"

FORT Newbie
    "I'm sorry. You're talented, but just not ugly enough."

i agree with grove. the title of the name is basically giving people the oppurtunity to tease all the contestants.

This is the meanest thing Ive' ever heard The most talented ugliest juniors. Its demeaning and disrespectful to the kids and thier famalies. and I think Clay and Rueben pretty much proved looks really dont have anything to do with it, if you have talent to back you up.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

Yah, you guys might be right about my "MOst Talented Ugly Juniors" show not being a good idea or not appropriate, but I will re-state, you guys would still watch it. And you know it. LOL. If not for my idea, then for it's originality because their haven't been a show like this ever in the history of tv. And most of you will have the same reaction that you had with Simon, first reaction of shock and disgust, turning into giggling and laughing your brains out.

Quote Originally Posted by yahright
    LOL. If not for my idea, then for it's originality because their haven't been a show like this ever in the history of tv.
    oh yes there is. its called the three stouges. (sp)

I personally think they should have a talent show type thing which only shows the voice. The person singing would be behind a tarp or something and you would only see their shadow, which would still be kinda muddled so you wouldn't be able to see exactly whether they were "thin" or "fat".
    A Katelyn Tarver Fan.
    "Isn't she lovely? She reminds me of that song 'Isn't She Lovely'."

Quote Originally Posted by swdcfan
    I personally think they should have a talent show type thing which only shows the voice. The person singing would be behind a tarp or something and you would only see their shadow, which would still be kinda muddled so you wouldn't be able to see exactly whether they were "thin" or "fat".
    That's not a bad idea. They could fix the tarp were you could still here them fine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12