+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Votes, are they based on best performance or by who has the most fans

Votes, are they based on best performance or by who has the most fans

I was just wondering that. I think that Jordan McCoy had the best performance tuesday, but for some reason most people seem to think she is the worst performer. I think that a lot of people are casting votes just on the person they want in the group not who should be in the group. I think Jordan deserves this. I also think many others deserve it as well. Thats just my opinon does anybody else here agree or disagree with me?

Morgan's Future Wife LovingMorganB's Avatar
    I don't think Jordan was the best on Tuesday or EVER. But I don't vote at all, so whatever.
    - Always And Forever Loving Morgan Burke

Morgan fan site!

Street Team!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyne
    I think that a lot of people are casting votes just on the person they want in the group not who should be in the group. I think Jordan deserves this.
    Nobody "should" or "shouldn't" be in the group. And nobody "deserves" to be in the group. They all qualify. It's just a question of who gets the most votes. I don't think people are watching the show and saying to themselves, "Gee, so-and-so really stank it up tonight but I'm going to vote for him anyway, because he's my favorite." I'm sure most people are voting because they actually LIKED the performance. Now maybe some people aren't voting based on the most recent performance, but still think their favorite is the best overall. And maybe people don't think their favorite is the most talented either. If people's tastes in music were all about pure talent, then they'd be playing opera on the Top 40 stations. It's more about being entertained. And sometimes it's surprising what other people find entertaining.

BTW, since you mentioned her, I think Jordan is a good example of someone who may not be the best singer, but puts a lot of energy into her performance and is very entertaining.

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyne
    I was just wondering that. I think that Jordan McCoy had the best performance tuesday, but for some reason most people seem to think she is the worst performer. I think that a lot of people are casting votes just on the person they want in the group not who should be in the group. I think Jordan deserves this. I also think many others deserve it as well. Thats just my opinon does anybody else here agree or disagree with me?
    I agree 100%.

+ Reply to Thread