+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tuesdays' Shows Should Be Eliminated?

Tuesdays' Shows Should Be Eliminated?

Why not? It seems that a lot of you don't think that performance for a show is important but instead fan base. Therefore Tuesdays' shows should be eliminated and instead fans can vote for 5 hours. They can vote as many times as they want. Who cares? Fox can say that 10,000,000 people voted. Just have the results show on Wednesday offically declare the predictable new member of the band. A great performance for a Tuesday show doesn't mean a thing. So eliminate Tuesday's performances. American Junior is going downhill rapidly. Less and less people are watching, and as a result there probably won't be any more American Junior unless this whole process is reformed. Big mistakes: exposing over and over only certain contestants before competition begins, letting people cast multiple votes instead of one vote for each telephone line. My one vote doesn't mean a thing compared to your 500 votes. So why vote? Popularity IS more valued than performance. Better yet. Just have one more show and announce the predictable, not necessarily the best talented - American Junior band. I don't blame you for the demise of this show. I blame Fox. What do you think Fox can do to make this show more exciting? I want to see an American Junior 2.

FORT Regular
    ....Your crazy.
    I like cheese!

Nice rant. Did you honestly expect a rational response to that? I'll pass

They really do need a twist or some thing though.

Hey, here's the idea of "twisted" twist for this show: What if they said they're putting the "top 5" to go on to be a band only to find out they're actually the "bottom 5" i.e. those who "didn't make it" are actually the five members band and those who "supposedly made it" are just the bottom five. So if that's true, Taylor is the worst of the worst. Isn't the twist you'll like to see? I know it sounded cruel... but hey, it's FOX... what do you expect from them? Anyway, AJ is entertaining to watch... I have no faves, but I like the concept of "letting us" putting together the five-members band (which I doubt we contribute anything...) Anyway, good luck to all AJs! Keep on entertainin' us!
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseManCubed
    ....Your crazy.
    Agreed.
    That seriously dosen't make any sence...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by trunks
    sence...
    Do you mean sense??

I think it does make sense and really there are always going to be problems with the voting system so its really pointless to rant over it because it really needs to be fixed and no one can help that people vote for their favorites and not who deserves it.

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    **OT**

I like your avatar Zippy. LOL that Chauncey face is so funny.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

AmercnJnr
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix24
    Why not? It seems that a lot of you don't think that performance for a show is important but instead fan base. Therefore Tuesdays' shows should be eliminated and instead fans can vote for 5 hours. They can vote as many times as they want. Who cares? Fox can say that 10,000,000 people voted. Just have the results show on Wednesday offically declare the predictable new member of the band. A great performance for a Tuesday show doesn't mean a thing. So eliminate Tuesday's performances. American Junior is going downhill rapidly. Less and less people are watching, and as a result there probably won't be any more American Junior unless this whole process is reformed. Big mistakes: exposing over and over only certain contestants before competition begins, letting people cast multiple votes instead of one vote for each telephone line. My one vote doesn't mean a thing compared to your 500 votes. So why vote? Popularity IS more valued than performance. Better yet. Just have one more show and announce the predictable, not necessarily the best talented - American Junior band. I don't blame you for the demise of this show. I blame Fox. What do you think Fox can do to make this show more exciting? I want to see an American Junior 2.
    - so do i because i myself have a talented voice and i want to audition!!
    from- alyssa 11,gilbert az

If fox wants more ratings. Put Simon as a judge. He is the reason why I started watching AI in the first place and continue to be a fan today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast