+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tuesdays' Shows Should Be Eliminated?

FORT Fan
    [QUOTE=Delia]...we can't always depend on one performance...QUOTE]

Try telling some people that.

Quote Originally Posted by claytina9098
    I don't think that Matrix24 really meant to eliminate Tuesday shows but he or she really was saying that whats the point of having the kids perform when people don't even vote based on performances and also that the voting system is pretty awful.
    Claytina9098, thank you for summing up my so-called "rant" instead of calling me "crazy". It's fun getting people bent-out-of-shape that don't understand sarcasm. Just trying to stimulate debate - notice the question mark at the end of my thread. he he he

I "STILL" love A.J.!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafChulo
    Hey, here's the idea of "twisted" twist for this show: What if they said they're putting the "top 5" to go on to be a band only to find out they're actually the "bottom 5" i.e. those who "didn't make it" are actually the five members band and those who "supposedly made it" are just the bottom five. So if that's true, Taylor is the worst of the worst. Isn't the twist you'll like to see? I know it sounded cruel... but hey, it's FOX... what do you expect from them? Anyway, AJ is entertaining to watch... I have no faves, but I like the concept of "letting us" putting together the five-members band (which I doubt we contribute anything...) Anyway, good luck to all AJs! Keep on entertainin' us!
    that'd be really mean, and i really hope FOX doesn't do that. those poor kids that thought they got into the group would be devestated. i don't think even FOX would do something that cruel, especially to little kids!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix24
    Claytina9098, thank you for summing up my so-called "rant" instead of calling me "crazy". It's fun getting people bent-out-of-shape that don't understand sarcasm. Just trying to stimulate debate - notice the question mark at the end of my thread. he he he
    No problem. I also find it quite amusing to see how people react.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123