+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Randy and Paula?

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar

Randy and Paula?

Ok we all know Simon has signed on for three more years but any news on if Randy an Paula will return??

I haven't heard/read/seen anything, but I imagine that TPTB will do all that they can to keep the three of them together...

I go through stages of not being able to stand Randy and Paula, but deep down I would prefer for them all to be back next seaosn.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree, Fluff. To put a new judge (or two) "into the mix" at this point...well, it just wouldn't be the same...

Daphne
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    I agree, Fluff. To put a new judge (or two) "into the mix" at this point...well, it just wouldn't be the same...
    I agree, now if they could sign all three Harry Potter kids.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    I agree with you guys. But they really need to do something with all the "you're my dawg" and sugar coated comments.

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar
    Yea I heard that for AI2 they were supposed to have Paul McCartney (I think it was him) as a judge but he wa son his tour so they say he will be there for AI 3 wonder if it's true?

IdolFreak, I don't think he was going to be a permanent judge. I think I heard somewhere that he was going to be a guest/celebrity judge but couldn't because of his tour committments.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    I guess I'm in the minority, but I'd like to see them replace at least one judge. Replacing two would probably disrupt the continuity too much, so I'd probably nix Randy. Paula is also pretty useless, but in her defense, she is equally as useless as she was in Season 1. Randy, on the other hand, went downhill fast this season, which I found a bit surprising.

As much as I do like Paula, I think she should reflect on the value of her comments from AI2 or they can find someone else and she can return to recording.
    What did one of her last comments mean anyway, something like no one grows up wanting to be a critic. Did she mean that her career has taken a nose dive and that's why she was a critic? Does anyone know?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast