+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tamyra,Kelly - Teen Choice Awards

Are these awards still open for voting (not by me; I'm way beyond my teens!)?
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

does anyone have the new code to get in? i typed in summer03 and it didn't work.

FORT Fanatic
    Same here.

I believe it's sumfun03

thanks crysma!for the teen choice awards clay is under wave II. oh clay needs some serious help against kelly clarckson. http://www.teenpeople.com/teenpeople/
    the poll is under the buzz.
    Last edited by starry night; 08-01-2003 at 12:59 AM.

u rock i rock lets kiss! ClayAiken#1Fan's Avatar
    Has Clay or Ruben been nominated for anything????
    I lOvE clay aiken

Quote Originally Posted by stargirl91
    Has Clay or Ruben been nominated for anything????
    Yes they have. if you want to vote go under waveII and waveIII. They are under both of those. Kim L. and Kim C. and Ryan have also been nominated for stuff.

Surabaya Area New Home fo elsya's Avatar

Teen Choice Awards 2003

YEAH for American Idol!!!

Ryan Seacrest, host of 'American Idol' poses for photographers with his surf board after the show won Choice TV Reality series and for winning the Choice Male Fashion Icon award at the 2003 Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles August 2, 2003. The awards show which honors teenager's favorite film and television stars will be telecast on the Fox television network August 6. REUTERS/Fred Prouser

Singer Kelly Clarkson (news), winner of the first 'American Idol' reality television series, poses for photographers with her surf board after she won the Choice Music Female Artist award at the 2003 Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles August 2, 2003. The show honors teenager's favorite film and television stars and will be telecast on the Fox television network August 6. REUTERS/Fred Prouser

Singer Kelly Clarkson (news), who won the first ever 'American Idol' competition, sings her new tune 'Low' at the Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, California August 2, 2003. REUTERS/Robert Galbraith

Johnny Tong (L), also known as 'Captain Cockroach,' has a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach climbing on his face while defining the 'Choice TV Reality Grossest Moment' at the Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, California August 2, 2003. Singer Justin Guarini and actress Brittany Snow (news) react. REUTERS/Robert Galbraith

Actress Paula Abdul (news) poses as she arrives at the 2003 Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles August 2, 2003. The show honors teenager's favorite film and television stars and will be telecast on the Fox television network August 6. REUTERS/Fred Prouser REUTERS

Source/Credit: Yahoo! News

Source/Credit: Wire Image

so...clay or ruben didnt win anything?? or do we not know yet, and if you know, who won instead?
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

american idol won best reality series
    kelly won female music artist
    ryan won male fashion icon (LOL)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast