+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Talk/Converse With A "Junior"

FORT Fanatic

How To Talk/Converse With A "Junior"

Since a lot of screen names/emails have been floating around about how to contact the contestants; some appear true, I was wondering how people would go about talking to someone w/o sounding like an overenthusiastic fan or a stalker.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    Since a lot of screen names/emails have been floating around about how to contact the contestants; some appear true, I was wondering how people would go about talking to someone w/o sounding like an overenthusiastic fan or a stalker.
    I would probably start by stating that I am not sure if that it is really him or her. I would go on to say that I enjoy the show, and point out what I like about them. ThenI would ask a general question. I would stay away from personal questions, as that is not only rude, but also very "stalkery."

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Yeah, Lucy's online right now w/ an away message. I've never IMed her though.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

FORT Fanatic
    I wouldn't. They deserve their privacy. For all they know, I could be a 90 year old pedophile who wants to abduct them. For THEIR safety, I pray they don't talk back. It's disgusting to even think about.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

PLEASE use Fox's official method of contact for all contestants. E-mail them at askfox@fox.com and they will direct your e-mail to the proper contestant.

Please don't contact people here on the site or through personal e-mails unless asked, and even then, assume you're dealing with an imposter.

FORT Fanatic
    I have that version of Lucy's screen name - but it doesn't seem too legit unless a friend is using her screen name. I highly doubt she has that much PC-freedom in LA.

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    I have that version of Lucy's screen name - but it doesn't seem too legit unless a friend is using her screen name. I highly doubt she has that much PC-freedom in LA.
    Did you see her webpage? It looks legit to me.. pics of her and her friends.. her bday listed.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    To the ones I have talked to, (Posers and maybe the real ones) I just go something like this:
    Me- Hey, I don't wanna bother you, but are you the real {Insert Junior's name here}?
    Them- hi yea im the real one
    Me- I sure hope so. I voted for you like {insert numer here} times!
    Them- really?? wow thanks
    Me- Yea, no problem. I'll just leave you alone now ^_^ (Depending if its a girl Junior, I usually pu "Love yah!" at the end)

Morgan's Future Wife LovingMorganB's Avatar
    Morgan's mom emailed me, but I'm not gonna email back!
    - Always And Forever Loving Morgan Burke

Morgan fan site!

Street Team!

FORT Fogey
    None of those screen names are correct, I hope you know. They would'nt have time to use the interent, let alone have a computer at the hotel, I bet. Plus, we all know not to assume or actually believe anything, they're just posers. Like John said, use the e-mail to send fan mail, and that's it. Your in for the shock when you finally find out they're not real. Argue with me all you want, but I'm right, it's not them. Ever.

-Rach

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast