+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Clay Aiken, Part VIII

FORT Regular

Sillygirl

Sillygirl - if you are out there - please tell us it is you that sent the flowers!

Quote Originally Posted by TwirlyJet
    Clay said in an interview that some lady sends him flowers to every concert. I wonder if that was our very own poster.....was it sillygirl? I wonder if she is still doing that like she did for AI on Tuesday nights.
    Yes it is Silly girl..................she been sending him flowers at every venue............

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvy
    I don't know if this has been said already or we can't talk about the panties issue but I just thought of something.

If I go to the concert it would be the first concert for me and I would go with one of my parents or my grand dad. This is supposed to be a somewhat kid friendly thing or family friendly or whatever. If I go and crazed girlies start throwing panties on the stage when Clay is on my parents will never let me do anything that has to do with Clay ever again.
    I'm not so sure about that, Silvy. My high school aged kids were a little appalled to hear that this is even being discussed. They were even more appalled when I began telling them about the panty raids their daddy took part in while we were in college. (I didn't totally embarrass them--I refrained from describing the "intimates" that I went out and purchased specifically for those occasions.) Your parents might have a little history that they haven't told you about!

Oh, did I forget to mention that I was attending a Southern Baptist college at the time--back in the dark ages when dancing wasn't allowed? I think the panty idea is all in great fun and really don't see a problem with it. Why should we let our guy down? Let him have his fun. You guys that are going to the concert tomorrow night need to get shopping!

Look What Love Has Done ClaysAngel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty_kat
    Ok,well I'm really bad at giving recaps,so if anyone wants to do it instead... Thanks.
    It wasn't that long,but it was good. They showed a part of him shooting the video for TITN
    I posted the recap in the Television/Radio appearances thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayaholic
    I'm not so sure about that, Silvy. My high school aged kids were a little appalled to hear that this is even being discussed. They were even more appalled when I began telling them about the panty raids their daddy took part in while we were in college. (I didn't totally embarrass them--I refrained from describing the "intimates" that I went out and purchased specifically for those occasions.) Your parents might have a little history that they haven't told you about!

Oh, did I forget to mention that I was attending a Southern Baptist college at the time--back in the dark ages when dancing wasn't allowed? I think the panty idea is all in great fun and really don't see a problem with it. Why should we let our guy down? Let him have his fun. You guys that are going to the concert tomorrow night need to get shopping!
    I'm sorry but they would be appalled if it happened. I'm just saying that's a good reason for people not to throw the panties but hey it's going to happen anyway... =\

Hug me!
    It is one thing to say that the phone system is not sufficient enough to handle all the calls than to say the phone system is rigged to make one contestant win. And I don't think that is the problem anyway. The major problem is allowing endless mulpitle calls from one phone line, that's the root problem that jammed the phone system.

And Wishing-I-was-24.. Yes.. I am single you out.. No matter how you 'dance' around with your words "AI ultimately, contractually, had the right to choose i t's own winner".. bascially, you are saying that AI is rigged. :rolleyes

FORT Fan
    I'm all in favor of ending all talk about the competition.

But of course the flip side of that is not delaying release of Clay's completed CD because Ruben is entitled to have his released first due to the competition result.

It's a trade-off I'll happily make.

FORT Regular
    Rueben of 205 - kumbaya - this is a Clay thread!

Red Panties anyone?

Here! Here!

I'm all for the panty invasion! I think it would be a hoot....ever idol needs panties to be thrown at them... clean ones mind you...

FORT Fanatic
    Silvy, maybe you'd better prepare who ever is taking you for the "panty invasion (thanks for the term, pasha). Make a joke out of it and I bet they can handle it.

+ Reply to Thread