+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Clay Aiken, Part VIII

Hug me!
    ahhh.. not to spoil your guys' fun. But there is no prove that AI was rigged. To say that AI 2 was rigged so that Ruben won is unfair statement towards Ruben.

Blondes Prefer Gentlemen Finįrė's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishin-I-was-24
    The lengths these women will go thru to keep him on top. One woman my age suggested that they all send letters en masse to a music recommendation site recommending that everyone buy Clays album, just to keep him on the top seller list... I would prefer Clay be on top, and become a star because he is one, not by manipulation.
    I just want to add my own monster - I completely agree with Wishin's sentiments. Clearly there are some fans out there who are unable to let go and just enjoy the ride. What does it really matter whether Clay stays on top or not? He will continue to be well-loved in either case...
    So in the spirit of letting go and moving on, I'll repeat a question someone asked earlier in CA VII (Shazzer was trying to keep it alive, but I don't recall who posted it originally): is there any news of when the video for TITN will debut, on MTV or elsewhere? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    "I used to be Snow White... but I drifted."
    - Mae West

FORT Fogey
    They said on TRL today that tomorrow they are going behind the scenes of Kelly's and Clays new videos... not sure if they are actually going to show the finished product but check it out anyways!!!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    ahhh.. not to spoil your guys' fun. But there is no prove that AI was rigged. To say that AI 2 was rigged so that Ruben won is unfair statement towards Ruben.
    I don't think most of these folks were even saying that AI was rigged. I think it's fair to say that most of us just want everyone to let it go. Both Clay and Ruben will be better off when they are viewed as the artists they are and not as contestants in a tv show. I, for one, wish it would quit being thrown out there. It's time to focus on the here and now (...and maybe the future).

I am a rabid Clay fan, but I cringed when I saw what was published in the Smoking Gun. This is certainly not the way for Clay fans to help his image. Neither Clay nor Ruben need this kind of attention. I know the letters were written in the heat of the moment, but that moment's long gone. Both guys are on their way to wonderful careers. Too bad all this junk has to be dredged up. It's just plain embarrassing!

Quote Originally Posted by Finįrė
    So in the spirit of letting go and moving on, I'll repeat a question someone asked earlier in CA VII (Shazzer was trying to keep it alive, but I don't recall who posted it originally): is there any news of when the video for TITN will debut, on MTV or elsewhere? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    I haven't heard anything about it from any sources, though we know that the video will be a good one from the mtv article. I'm sure it will be out before his cd is out.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    They said on TRL today that tomorrow they are going behind the scenes of Kelly's and Clays new videos... not sure if they are actually going to show the finished product but check it out anyways!!!
    Did they say which song was going to be Kelly's next single?

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    Did they say which song was going to be Kelly's next single?
    It's going to be "Low". That's the single they showed the filming of on ET last week. Really cool. Filmed in the wheat-field looking hills of California (you know, the tall, honey-colored waving-in-the-breeze "grass"), in a jeep, yada yada. Looks nice. Her hair is short in this one.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Thanks for the info, Shazzer!

"Low", huh? Good choice...I like that song. I'm still hoping she'll release "Just Missed The Train" as a single, though...

FORT Regular
    Did anyone see the Access Hollywood part on Clay? I don't want to spoil anything (different time zones),but if anyone wants to talk about it please pm me! thanx

Quote Originally Posted by kitty_kat
    Did anyone see the Access Hollywood part on Clay? I don't want to spoil anything (different time zones),but if anyone wants to talk about it please pm me! thanx
    Go ahead and spoil it here. I think a lot of people won't get a chance to see it, and they're always looking for new news to read about (or at least I am).
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

+ Reply to Thread