+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Determing Who Got 2nd & 4th Place

FORT Fanatic

Determing Who Got 2nd & 4th Place

When they tell you who got the top three - is the last person that gets told they didn't advance (in the case of last week, Lucy) fourth place? And, is the last person from the top three to not make it (in the case of last week, Chantel) 2nd place? Is there anyway to tell based on order?

Morgan's Future Wife LovingMorganB's Avatar
    No, they put them in whatever order they think will create the most suspense.
    - Always And Forever Loving Morgan Burke

Morgan fan site!

Street Team!

FORT Fanatic
    they sit in any order. and they never announce them in the same direction. they might start up top, and end up at the bottom, and vice versa. you'll never be able to tell.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

they always leave one of the top three for the last two people on the couch. That doesn't mean Lucy was fourth, but she could have been. And Tori was third last week, because she was sent back. The top two was Chantel and Taylor, and Chantel was second, because she didn't make the band. Understand?

eatmorchiken, you're mistaken. Just because Tori was sent back doesn't mean she was third. They never say who was second or third. As LovingMorganB said, "they put them in whatever order they think will create the most suspense."

:+:Lucy and Katey:+: CanyonsSis's Avatar
    They always make sure that the last person in the top three that they call is one of the last two sitting on the couch. So if two people have already been announced into the top three, and there are still at least two people after you, you know you didn't make it.
    Keeper Of:
    AJ's "Still" performance
    Danielle's "Daydream Believer" performance
    Katelyn's brother Drew
    MY PENPAL: AMERICANBABE

Tori was third best cause when they pick the top 3 the one they sent back was the 3rd person and then Chantel was the 2nd best and Taylor was obviously the 1st best.
    K e l s e y

Keeper of:
    1* All of Jordan's performances!
    2* Jordan's tears!
    3* AJ's face and hair!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    eatmorchiken, you're mistaken. Just because Tori was sent back doesn't mean she was third. They never say who was second or third. As LovingMorganB said, "they put them in whatever order they think will create the most suspense."
    But that doesn't make any sense, wouldn't putting both Thompson's together create a lot of suspense. Then again they seem to favor the Thompson's (I'm sorry, but this is true, it doesn't make them bad, but the producers do appear favor them) so maybe they would want the Tori fans not to think that Tori was defintley going to make it or something like that. Or maybe they were just being nice to the Thompson's by not making to much suspense.

FORT Fan
    I think the producers have in mind who they want for the group. I believe that they do favor those people, and one of the ways that they do this is by deciding who to send back. I think that in this particular instance, it was Chantel who was being pushed. I'm guess ing people will think "She's so close, maybe if I vote even more for her next week, she will win."

FORT Fanatic
    I'm sorry; but I definitely think that it did at least work out last week. Since Taylor/Tori have a lot of common fans; it would make sense that Taylor got so many votes; that it cancelled out Tori & she fell down to third.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast