+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Determing Who Got 2nd & 4th Place

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey
    I think the producers have in mind who they want for the group. I believe that they do favor those people, and one of the ways that they do this is by deciding who to send back. I think that in this particular instance, it was Chantel who was being pushed. I'm guess ing people will think "She's so close, maybe if I vote even more for her next week, she will win."
    Now you're thinking like a Freemantle producer!

Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    I'm sorry; but I definitely think that it did at least work out last week. Since Taylor/Tori have a lot of common fans; it would make sense that Taylor got so many votes; that it cancelled out Tori & she fell down to third.
    I agree with you on that. I was surprised that both of the Thompsons were in the top three. It showed me that they have a HUGE following, and Tori would probably have to have not even shown up last week not to be in first place Wednesday.

Zippy, I am not mistaken. When Ryan announced Chantel, he said "the girl that was so close last week" That means she got 2nd place. Also, For AI they would send back the third from last person back to the couch, leaving the bottom two. That's what they do for AJ just in reverse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12