+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AI Tour Pics

FORT Newbie

indiana concert

after seeing the chicago concert, i decided to see the indianapolis one. got my tickets 3 1/2 hours before the show, jumped in my car and did about 80 all the way for 3 hour drive and made it just in time. 1st row seats!!! concert was sold out. i'm not sure how i got so lucky w/ my seat, but i knew they hold some for very last minute, & I kept checking all day. Upset I didn't get more pics, but I was mostly in "stunned" mode the whole time. saw a few cute things: Clay adjusting his tie, when the lights went down after his first number...someone threw out a doll and he picked it up...someone in front row handed the security guard a red, white & blue wrist string, and security gave it to Clay. Later he came out with it tied around his wrist, and tugged on it and pointed to person who gave it to him to say, "look, I'm wearing it." Saw him later still with it on. great concert. they all looked a little tired close up but seem like they are having a blast. here's the pics:

http://users.rcn.com/bdlevy/IdolOnTour/index.html

Daphne
    [QUOTE=lightphobia thanks for the pictures..!! [/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by moldmeclay
    after seeing the chicago concert, i decided to see the indianapolis one. got my tickets 3 1/2 hours before the show, jumped in my car and did about 80 all the way for 3 hour drive and made it just in time. 1st row seats!!! concert was sold out. i'm not sure how i got so lucky w/ my seat, but i knew they hold some for very last minute, & I kept checking all day. Upset I didn't get more pics, but I was mostly in "stunned" mode the whole time. saw a few cute things: Clay adjusting his tie, when the lights went down after his first number...someone threw out a doll and he picked it up...someone in front row handed the security guard a red, white & blue wrist string, and security gave it to Clay. Later he came out with it tied around his wrist, and tugged on it and pointed to person who gave it to him to say, "look, I'm wearing it." Saw him later still with it on. great concert. they all looked a little tired close up but seem like they are having a blast. here's the pics:

http://users.rcn.com/bdlevy/IdolOnTour/index.html
    You are soooooo LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great pics.. thanks

u rock i rock lets kiss! ClayAiken#1Fan's Avatar
    Hey I will be getting some in August I will definetly start a thread ont them but they will be mostly of Clay, Kim L., Treneyce, and Kim C...
    I lOvE clay aiken

Oregonian4Clay

Daphne
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12