+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predictions For The Future Of The Finalists

FORT Frosh
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    Taylor/Tori. After being in the group, which will have fairly disappointing record sales, their mother will blame the three other kids and start "The Thompsons", a duet group. They will not see too much success.
    There'll also be that first shocking scandal ("Tori Caught Smoking"), with Mom claiming another parent ratted on her daughter. The sister duet will be last seen performing with a rodeo.

FORT Newbie
    Why do you guys have to hate on the thompson girls i know them and there nothing like you guys discribe them it's very rude.! :nono

FORT Regular
    Babycookie.....I think they are jealous. I love tori and Taylor. They are too cute. They have talent and I know they will be successful.......

I think Taylor and Tori will be successful because THEY want it. You can see it when they perform. They LOVE being there. I think that they are sisters just gives people who want other AJ's in, a reason to get down on them. It is clear that they are talented, beautiful little girls who are definitely going to go far. I'm sure we'll be seeing a LOT more of them and I for one can't wait!
    TAYLOR AND TORI ROCK!

FORT Newbie
    If kaytelyn does not make it she will probablly be back in the future same with chantel.

lucy,that is if she makes it in the group would be the lead singer or if not she will have a solo. if she does not make it I will be suprised.

AJ, should make it he would probably get lots of votes, if not he would get a solo.

Chauncey probably wontmake it , danielle probably not.

Morgan is too perky.

jordan isnt that great.

Taylor and Tori got lucky, but i'm not surprised.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyco0kie
    Why do you guys have to hate on the thompson girls i know them and there nothing like you guys discribe them it's very rude.! :nono
    I think that alot of people don't like Taylor and Tori because they are being shoved down people's throats, which is not their fault. However, it is causing a sort of backlash anyway. I really liked them at first, but I'm growing tired of the Thompson sisters all the time. I feel like Fox should stop stressing that they are sisters, like on the last show, Ryan introduced Tori by saying "your sister" to Taylor. That really isn't necessary anymore.

About people ripping on the thompsons, I don't think that is the case (most of the time). I think it is more on their mother being one of those stage mother types. Always "Look at me, look at my daughters, blah blah blah" Tori and Taylor are talented girls, they just seem to be pushed a little more in their mom's direction than in their own.
    Please don't take any of that the wrong way, I like the thompsons, I just think that their mom has a problem with someone else getting attention other than her daughters. She's the one with a little bit on an attitude rather than her daughters.

FORT Fan
    I agree with both about Mrs T and fox pushing the girls...Tori's song "love the one youre with" was pretty inappropriate I think..

I personally think some of the groups success or failure will be in the songs/production...will 19 entertainment spend some money and "develop" these kids in the group?? Or will they simply have them rehash old songs, do it up "cheap"???
    It will really make a difference JMO

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    I agree with both about Mrs T and fox pushing the girls...Tori's song "love the one youre with" was pretty inappropriate I think..

I personally think some of the groups success or failure will be in the songs/production...will 19 entertainment spend some money and "develop" these kids in the group?? Or will they simply have them rehash old songs, do it up "cheap"???
    It will really make a difference JMO
    I agree as well.
    I believe they wil do it "cheap" as ratings are way down from the 1st couple episodes. :mad:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12