+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Selling 2 tix to Wilkes-Barre, PA July 16th, Floor Section 7

FORT Fogey

Selling 2 tix to Wilkes-Barre, PA July 16th, Floor Section 7

I have to work now on Wednesday, July 16th, and have TWO tickets to the AI Tour in Wilkes-Barre, PA that we can't use! There's still time to FedEx the tickets to you - I'm just asking what I paid ($91.75, includes the ticketmaster fees) and FedEx charge (or best offer)...the show is sold out, and ebay had several sets for over $200. They are Floor Section 7, Row D, Seats 1-2.

Call me this weekend - 607-539-6895 or Monday morning at 607-255-9046 (work). We are so disappointed, but would like someone to be able to use them!

Anyone from Wilkes-Barre know the phone # for a Boys/Girls Club or other charity that we could donate them to if none of you are interested?

Thanks!
    Nancy

FORT Regular

Thank you Nancy

My daughter will be so thrilled...
    Her birthday is in august so she will be all set...
    Thanks Again...

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1
    I have to work now on Wednesday, July 16th, and have TWO tickets to the AI Tour in Wilkes-Barre, PA that we can't use! There's still time to FedEx the tickets to you - I'm just asking what I paid ($91.75, includes the ticketmaster fees) and FedEx charge (or best offer)...the show is sold out, and ebay had several sets for over $200. They are Floor Section 7, Row D, Seats 1-2.

Call me this weekend - 607-539-6895 or Monday morning at 607-255-9046 (work). We are so disappointed, but would like someone to be able to use them!

Anyone from Wilkes-Barre know the phone # for a Boys/Girls Club or other charity that we could donate them to if none of you are interested?

Thanks!
    Nancy

FORT Fogey
    Thanks Gumdrop38, can't wait to hear all about the show!

Nancy

+ Reply to Thread