+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Making the Band: Who Fits in Best With Taylor and Tori

FORT Newbie

Making the Band: Who Fits in Best With Taylor and Tori

Is it official that Tori is in the group as well?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Actually, no, but it's extremely likely based on some spoilers that have been thrown around.

LovinTaylor,Tori&Jordan!! Taylor&Tori Fan's Avatar
    did tori make it into the band for sure?? or are people saying cuz they think she will?

Morgan's Future Wife LovingMorganB's Avatar
    Tori's in. I've talked to 3 people that went to the show.
    - Always And Forever Loving Morgan Burke

Morgan fan site!

Street Team!

FORT Regular
    Tori is indeed in...no question, whether it's this week or next. So back to the height thing...Height and to a certain extent age is not an issue with adults, but if you have ever been around 9-14 year old children, age, grade level, height, weight, and popularity is everything. 7th graders don't associate with 6th graders. 8th graders "For Sure" don't associate with 6th graders. High Schoolers are on a different planet altogether...They may babysit sometimes...for money! It's just the way it is. A group of mixed kids is a mistake.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by showbizkidz
    Tori is indeed in...no question, whether it's this week or next. So back to the height thing...Height and to a certain extent age is not an issue with adults, but if you have ever been around 9-14 year old children, age, grade level, height, weight, and popularity is everything. 7th graders don't associate with 6th graders. 8th graders "For Sure" don't associate with 6th graders. High Schoolers are on a different planet altogether...They may babysit sometimes...for money! It's just the way it is. A group of mixed kids is a mistake.
    Okay...I know what you are saying...and this makes sense when it comes to being in school and all...but come on...this is NOT about forming a CLIQUE...this is about forming a MUSIC GROUP...

These kids all want to be in the group so bad that I doubt the 13 year olds would mind "associating with a 9 year old." When I look at them, I just see a bunch of kids...I don't think "oh this one is two years older than the other...they don't look like they belong together." Fact is, they are all incredibly young, and whether they are 9 or 13, this is a kid singing group...and to eliminate someone from consideration because "13 is too old" is ridiculous.

KellieGurl_2007
    IMO, it doesnt really matter who makes the group because the group won't be very popular anyways. Name one kid group in the past 5 years that has been popular past their 1st hit. Basically I think the show will give 5 kids a chance to be popular for like 2 or 3 weeks and all 10 kids to be more likely to be famous when they're older.

FORT Fan

If Tori Gets in This Week, Who's Next?

Just saw that AOL poll where Tori had 40% of the votes...and while that obviously doesn't include all the voters, I think it's a fair sampling and fair to assume that Tori is a shoo-in to be the second member.

Now, after Tori, who is MOST LIKELY to get in next? I don't mean who SHOULD get in next...please leave those opinions to other threads.

It seems like in Week 3 we start with a clean slate again as far as the fan bases go...because the Thompsons have such a huge fan base and they may be undecided on who they want to vote for next...if someone has a knockout performance in Week 3, they could pick up alot of votes from former Thompson voters.

And...somehow, I'm not so sure that Tori and Taylor's votes are going to go to Chantel or Lucy...the two names I most often hear associated with the 3rd spot in the group.

Could we be in for a surprise in Week 3?

FORT Fanatic
    Nope. I couldn't imagine it NOT being Chantel, unless she flops next week too.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

FORT Fanatic
    I'd like to say it might be a FAIR voting week; but somehow, since Lucy & Danielle have not made the top three yet, that will probably not be the case this week.

I'm expecting either Chantel, AJ, or Chauncey, unless someone has a groundbreaking performance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast