+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: High School Juniors?

FORT Fanatic

High School Juniors?

I have heard that Lucy is (or will be turning very soon) 14 (she was thirteen at the time of auditions), so that would likely mean she's going to be a freshman in high school?

Does anyone know if that's true & also if any of the other older girls are going to high school? Because, they express the most talent, but it may be awkward for them to be in a group with 5th & 6th graders.

According to the official website, contestants could not be 14 before 4/12/03. I've read that Lucy turned 14 even before the show aired and Chantel will turn 14 before the end of the year.

I got the magic stick... cupcake33's Avatar
    That would put Lucy in 9th grade and Chantel in 8th (same with Katelyn, I think). Even if they aren't in high school, that's a big age difference from the 6th graders.

FORT Newbie
    I agree. Isn't Tori going to be a 4th grader though? Very young. I think Lucy is 14, I heard that and she looks it

AJ is THE American Junior buggychic89's Avatar
    ya i think lucy just turned 14 these past weeks. i guess she is going into high school.
    ..:: Pami ::..

I love AJ!!!

AJ will ALWAYS be MY American Junior!!!!

Congrats: Tori, Taylor, Chauncey, Lucy, and Danielle!!!

I think they mentioned Chantel being a freshman next year during the auditions

FORT Fan
    If they're freshmans they're young for their grade, but it wouldn't surprise me.

FORT Fanatic
    If they're freshmans they're young for their grade, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Depends where you're from. In my area, 14 is the cutoff age for going into 9th grade (you have to be 14 by October of the school year).

FORT Newbie
    I don't think they said she was going to be a freshman but okay. Yeah 14 is the requirement for 9th grade!

I was a freshman when I was 13...I turned 14 halfway through the year. But there were also people a grade lower than me who are older, so I guess either 8th or 8th would be right for them. And my little sister was 9 when she started 5th grade, and she just turned 10, when it was over, so 9 could also be 4th or 5th.
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast