+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do We Expect Too Much From Certain People?

KellieGurl_2007
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    I think you're agreeing with me; but misunderstanding my point?

I said - Chantel has done so well before, but Tuesday, she was very poor (neck & neck with Tori for the worst of the night) in my opinion. However, a weak performance for her gets scored a lot lower by fans than by Tori, since fans expect Tori to be a nine year old; but Chantel to be an adult. Same goes for Lucy & Katelyn.

Ok, I think Tori did really well Tuesday, and I know most of you probably dont agree with me but what you have to remember is that they are trying to make a KID'S group. You aren't just looking for singing talent, your looking for dancing ability, looks, and style, and just that certain something that makes them memorable. Yall may not think Tori sang well tuesday, but at least she got out there and danced and had fun, which she always does, as opposed to Lucy who goes out there and just stood in one spot and sang. She sings well but IMO she's not having fun with it, and she may not fit in too well with a group, but she has a lot of talent and deserves to make it based on her singing ability. Jordan may not sing well, but she dances and has fun and has a great look. Danielle sings well but doesnt dance and doesnt have that look about her. So I'm really not sure who should make, those who sing better dont dance and have fun, and those who sing OK, dance and have fun.

FORT Fogey
    Well it's sad that you guys vote not based on talent.....it's kind of pathetic and childish.

-Rach

Morgan's Future Wife LovingMorganB's Avatar
    "So I'm really not sure who should make, those who sing better dont dance and have fun, and those who sing OK, dance and have fun."

What about Morgan..? He sings extremely well, plus he dances and has fun!
    - Always And Forever Loving Morgan Burke

Morgan fan site!

Street Team!

I got the magic stick... cupcake33's Avatar
    I agree LovingMorganB, and to the poster who said Danielle can't dance and doesn't have the look? I beg to diffa, lol...check out Kids in America! I think she's gorgeous, also. Btw..

Quote Originally Posted by maleady33
    Well it's sad that you guys vote not based on talent.....it's kind of pathetic and childish.
    Wow, I totally disagree. Alright, I watch American Idol. I liked Carmen and voted for her (and Trenyce and Clay, but that's beside the point!), even though I didn't think she was the most talented. Does that make me pathetic and/or childish? No, I think that makes me a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by john davis
    Chantel was sick this last week and had a bad cold and still pulled it off. And the kids don't get to pick the songs. I think they are screwing chantel with the song'd they are giving her. She is in the top two of all these kids and deserves some better songs.

I have no idea whether or not she had a cold, but I agree that she has had the WORST song choices of any of them. But please don't fall for the producers' melodrama. Chantel was NOT necessarily in the top two. She was either in 2nd or 3rd place. Tori could have been in 2nd place; they never said. They apparently just choose to make it look like a Chantel/Taylor stand off.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcake33
    I agree LovingMorganB, and to the poster who said Danielle can't dance and doesn't have the look? I beg to diffa, lol...check out Kids in America! I think she's gorgeous, also. Btw..

Wow, I totally disagree. Alright, I watch American Idol. I liked Carmen and voted for her (and Trenyce and Clay, but that's beside the point!), even though I didn't think she was the most talented. Does that make me pathetic and/or childish? No, I think that makes me a fan.
    Okay Cupcake, I agree with you on the voting for sure...fans are what drives this show!
    But, I do agree with that one post about Danielle not being able to dance and her look doesn't stand out. Just plain and average.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234