+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The top ten is all messed up.

I also think that she shouldnt be disqualified, but she does have an unfair advantage. I also think Danielle isn't getting enough recognition for her voice because obviously she is one of the top vocalists. I think shes better then Tori, but Tori gets more votes then her because Taylor already made the group and Tori is receiving probably all of Taylors old votes, and they dont want to make Tori feel left out.

There are only onw/two(depends on his performance)people who don't belong in the top ten.

FORT Regular
    Delia....Who do you think does not belong in the top 10.

Alanabanana99.....I agree....Daniel has a beautiful voice and has not gotten recognition for it. She is way better than Tori. I am wondering how those two sisters got so popular.....I don't think they sing all that good. There are others in the Top 20 that were much better. But I guess this is America's group soooooo.......that is who they like.

Only my opinion

how can yall keep saying that you think they have an unfair advantage against all the rest of the kids but the other one still shouldn't be disqualified. i bet if you or someone you know was in the top ten you would see things differently. like reubenalltheway said they cant even sing that well so, why are they so popular?..... i also agree with what alanabanana99 said tori is probably going to get voted in the group anyway cuz shes going to get all her sisters old votes. but that wouldnt be kool, but its what america whats so ...whatever
    delia who do u think doesnt belong in the top ten.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Actually, i don't think that i would see things differently if i was in the top 10. They're both sisters. The producers wanted them both in the top 20. America voted them both into the top 10. We didn't have to put both of them there, but we did, didn't we? Plus, it adds a little bit of drama wondering whether Taylor will have a reunion with Tori in the group.

theres about a 90% chance that the other sister will get voted in the group. but i think that puts the group off to a bad start. how do we expect their voices or appearances to blend in with the rest of the contestants. if the kids are getting voted in on talent.. which is not the case, cuz if it where the thompson sisters wouldnt be in the top ten, then the better singers in the last eight(which are mostly the older ones) lucy, chantel, aj, daneille, etc... will not blend well together with two younger and shorter similar looking sisters. the group would look retared. especially if theres only one guy voted in (AJ).

boredouttamind said

"To say that they want a diverse group is absolutely crazy. Fox and 19 Entertainment could care less if the group was made of quintuplets that all sounded alike."

If they dont want a different or diverse group then what are they looking for?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Money. As long as it makes some money, they could care less.

well i guess part of your point has been proven, it seems that the Fox people dont really care about making a different or diverse group putting the two thompson sisters in the group from the start showed us that. i just hope we can fill the three other places with someone who actually diserves it or has some real talent like Aj,lucy or katelyn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123