+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The top ten is all messed up.

I kinda agree. I like the Thompson sisters but they do have an adventage. There family are going to make sure Tori gets in with Taylor. Canyon totally should of made it. He was the hottest. They need
    good looking kids in the band. I know like there not going to only let one boy in the band with 4 girls like come on. See ya

i agree somewhat to what you all said that the girls are more talented than the boys but the fact im trying to put out is that an all girl group would defeat the purpose of the show. the fox people wanted a new and diverse group and an all group girl just isnt it. there are already too many all girl groups out there and some have way more talent than the AJ kids but do you see them selling lots of records, no because there are too many of the same type of pop girly groups out there that no one pays attention any more. now i think if they made a group mixed with boys and girls and it got all the pre-album publicity that the AJ kids are getting then they possibly could be successful. but the guys except A.J. melendez and some of the girls in the top ten are not the sort they need. thats what im trying to say.
    as for the thompson sisters like i said i think there good but they look and sound so much alike that they dont need both of them in the group.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Actually, if both of them sound about the same, then their voices probably blend well together.

other kids voices in the top ten would blend well together so whats your point. im saying that if they are trying to make a diverse group then two similar looking and sounding people be they related or not should not be in a group. thats like having those two twins girls from chicago in a group thats supposed to be diverse or if they were closer in age putting Justin G. and AJ Melendez who many say sound and look alike(not to me though) in a group together.

FORT Fan
    when did they say they wanted a diverse group?

I agree they shouldn't be disqualified, it's not their fault! FOX shouldn't be pushing them so much, but it's not their parents making that happen. And I don't think they look THAT much alike.
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

Quote Originally Posted by GroveingIt
    when did they say they wanted a diverse group?

To say that they want a diverse group is absolutely crazy. Fox and 19 Entertainment could care less if the group was made of quintuplets that all sounded alike.

if they dont want a diverse group or something different than what we are used to seeing then whats the point of the show. If thats the case then all they had to do was pick 5 of the same looking and sounding girls off the street and throw them in a group together. well, if the fox people dont want a diverse or different group then i know me and most other americans do or at least they should. can all of yall honestly tell me that youre not tired of seeing these all boy or all girls groups with almost the same look and sound. examples n'sync, backstreet boys, 98 degrees, O-town, dreamstreet, dream, spice girls, play, no secrets. i think yall catch my drift. alls im saying is im tired of seeing and hearing the same ole thing and if this future group is a mix of girls and guys then it would be better and more succesful than an all girl or boy group. and some of the people in the top ten with the exception of Lucy, Morgan, AJ, Jordan and Chantel are not that different or exceptional or do not stand out enough to me, that includes the thompson sisters . to make it in a group that we want to see and hear something different from.

Quote Originally Posted by lamonte
    if they dont want a diverse group or something different than what we are used to seeing then whats the point of the show.
    They want to make money by making it a TV show which will get good ratings. With the ratings come the advertisments, and the money, and so on.
    if the fox people dont want a diverse or different group then i know me and most other americans do or at least they should.
    Most of America would probably like diversity, but diversity in a group is not always a good thing. Seriously, how many people would listen to a group of Beyonce Knowles, Clay Aiken, and Edward McCain? While they are all great singers, they just wouldn't sound good in a group together.

alls im saying is im tired of seeing and hearing the same ole thing and if this future group is a mix of girls and guys then it would be better and more succesful than an all girl or boy group.
    It's probably going to be automatically successful either way it goes. They are on a TV show that millions of people are watching, after all.

some of the people in the top ten with the exception of Lucy, Morgan, AJ, Jordan and Chantel are not that different or exceptional or do not stand out enough to me, that includes the thompson sisters.
    They may not stand out to you, but if they stand out to the majority of America, 19 Entertainment and FOX really won't care. Hate to say it, but it's true.

do you always have an answer for everything jeez...but i see where you are coming from, most people in the world today are only concerned about themselves and how much money they make off of whoever and dont give a flying cupcake about quality or any of that good stuff, i guess thats the road the fox people are taking. its a shame really. hey but im only 17 maybe i can change some things in the world as i grow... but thats a whole nother can of peaches right there. but i still stand by everything i said earlier. well i gotta go right now my grams is making me go to church on a friday nite.

Later days

"why cant we all just get along"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast