+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Rumored **Spoilers** - Who Got In After Last Night

FORT Fanatic

Rumored **Spoilers** - Who Got In After Last Night

Okay, don't quote me on this or kill the messenger. I'm just reporting what I read on IdolForums.com. Someone there claims to have gone to today's tapings, and revealed the results. DO NOT SCROLL DOWN ANY FURTHER & REMEMBER THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE THESE AS RUMORS ONLY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Frankly, it could very well be fake because I have a hard time swallowing who the top three were.

Tori
    Chantel
    Lucy

(Tori Was Rumored To Have Won)

Comment on this.

This would not surprise me at all.

I think she is a cute kid who has a good voice and I also think she might have been the recipient of the votes that previously went to Taylor.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic
    I believe 'em!

I am very happy. I think America got #1 and #3 right.

someone PLEASE tell me how Chantel got #2! that is insane! I wonder how she felt standing up there again, beaten by another Thompson.

As much as I hate to say it (I love Tori), if Chantel had sang well last night, I think she could've been in this week.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

FORT Fanatic
    I also heard that Lucy was asked to sit down first from the top three, so AGAIN, it was Chantel losing to a Thompson for the slot.

Additionally, now that I think of it, AJ not getting in makes sense, because like Canyon (sorry if that really is YOU here) he was told he was a heartthrob, but his performance was not the best on the show. He didn't get voted in. So, I can believe this outcome, except I really thought Tori was going to last longer before getting in.

Chantel is now pretty much a lock next week.

It does seem as though Chantel is likely to claim a place next week.
    Will any of the boys ever make the top three at this rate?
    "That's Numberwang!"

~I Luv Canyon~
    i dont want to belive it..i dont know how in the world chantel would be up there....i think morgan will make it fluff

FORT Fanatic
    I think AJ will make it.

I'm still floored over Chantel...she should be counting her little lucky stars. I'm sure her dad sobbed, for a different reason this time...

Tori was a shoo-in. All she had to do was show up. And why shouldn't Chantel be up there? This is about fan base, not weekly performance quality. True fans don't care if someone has an off night.

FORT Fanatic
    That's, in a sense, true.

BUT, Lucy is 2/2. Danielle is 2/2. Chantel is 1/2 & so is Chauncey - but Chauncey's 'hit' was a lot better than Chantel's, and his 'miss' was a lot less. So, it's one thing to be a fan of someone, it's another to be completely ignorant or incoherent of what's going on.

FORT Fanatic
    She shouldn't be up there because there were people who were consistent, which she wasn't. Morgan, i strongly believe, should've been in her place. She had a horrible night, and he didn't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast