+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Rumored **Spoilers** - Who Got In After Last Night

FORT Fanatic
    If those are the results, American was wrong with all 3. Tori was the worst, Chantel was second worst, and Lucy did okay, but not Top-3 deserving. If these are correct, American must be deaf! Tori only made it through due to the media hype and "sister symphathy" thing. Chantel's hometown votes for her, and with the media attention, and Lucy has a lot of fans (unfortunatley). JMO
    Honestly, I don't think Lucy has a lot of fans at all. However, she was, undoubtedly, the best on the show Tuesday. No one even came close to comparing.

Chauncey was good, but was a joke compared to Lucy. Morgan was worse this week than last. And, Danielle was great, but I don't think America is feeling her songs (they don't suit a pop group).

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcake33
    That would kinda suck if it was true. IMO, all 3 of them had an off night, Chantel & Tori, in particular. Seriously, it's pretty likely it's a lie. (uhh, i hope)
    I really liked Tori's performance. Along with Morgan's They were my favorite.

Taylor all the way
    I don't believe it because tori and chantel both didn't do a good job and i thought the top three should of been Chauncey and Danielle so we'll see if it's tru i will be really mad if that's the top three and if tori made it in because i vote for who i think should be the top three and truly Chauncey was the best.

FORT Newbie
    I heard that too! I heard it from two people when i was on www.Idoljr.org. i think its true that Tori got through

Tori Rocks!

I hope it was Tori who got in. They ARE the band!

Taylor all the way
    Well in my opinion if tori got in america got it wrong. Sorry tori fans but she blew.

FORT Regular
    If that's true, then it's obvious that fans only vote for their favorites and not who did the best on the given night. And if that's the case, people like Tori and Chantel are automatically in the group and others, especially Jordan, have no chance of getting in simply because she hasn't built a large fan base yet. It's really not fair because those kids work really hard week after week for nothing, if it's not going to win them votes.

Chauncey gave a great performance, and I'm sure he worked extremely hard, but that may not be enough to get him into the group just because of his fan base (the same goes for Jordan). Danielle and Morgan also have given great performances consistently. I would be perfectly happy to see any of those 4 make the top 3. Meanwhile, Tori and Chantel are inconsistent and gave mediocre/bad (i guess it depends on your opinon) performances, yet they might be in the top 3? That's ridiculous. What's the point of the other kids working hard and doing great if Tori and Chantel can do badly and still make the top 3?

Anyway, let's just hope those rumors aren't true. I want the real top 3 to be Danielle, Jordan and Morgan. And I wouldn't mind if Chauncey was in it, either.

Lucy, Chantel, Tori
    This was not the final 3. Only one of these contestants is correct

FORT Fanatic
    Yes, now i'm hearing it's Tori, Chauncey, and AJ. And Taylor does a commerical and gets eaten by a hamburger (don't shoot me, i'm just the messenger)
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Susieq2005
    If that's true, then it's obvious that fans only vote for their favorites and not who did the best on the given night. And if that's the case, people like Tori and Chantel are automatically in the group and others, especially Jordan, have no chance of getting in simply because she hasn't built a large fan base yet. It's really not fair because those kids work really hard week after week for nothing, if it's not going to win them votes.

Chauncey gave a great performance, and I'm sure he worked extremely hard, but that may not be enough to get him into the group just because of his fan base (the same goes for Jordan). Danielle and Morgan also have given great performances consistently. I would be perfectly happy to see any of those 4 make the top 3. Meanwhile, Tori and Chantel are inconsistent and gave mediocre/bad (i guess it depends on your opinon) performances, yet they might be in the top 3? That's ridiculous. What's the point of the other kids working hard and doing great if Tori and Chantel can do badly and still make the top 3?

Anyway, let's just hope those rumors aren't true. I want the real top 3 to be Danielle, Jordan and Morgan. And I wouldn't mind if Chauncey was in it, either.
    I agree with almost everything you said (except I think Lucy should be in the top 3 too)

+ Reply to Thread