+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Rumored **Spoilers** - Who Got In After Last Night

FORT Fanatic
    The person "won't tell". Which leads me to believe that she's just trying to state the other person's lying.

Either way, I wouldn't really buy into anything just yet. Hopefully, someone out there went to the tapings and can help.

YeahYeah, who were the other 3 you heard about?

Are you all even sure they had taped it already? I've heard everyone saying it on here, but has it been officially announced? Because if it still was live, there's no way they could be telling the truth.
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

FORT Fanatic
    And hers wasn't that good.
    i loved it! i thought it was very well done. and i just love that song (but i always have)...i think she did it great justice.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

FORT Fogey
    If those are the results, American was wrong with all 3. Tori was the worst, Chantel was second worst, and Lucy did okay, but not Top-3 deserving. If these are correct, American must be deaf! Tori only made it through due to the media hype and "sister symphathy" thing. Chantel's hometown votes for her, and with the media attention, and Lucy has a lot of fans (unfortunatley). JMO

-Rach

I got the magic stick... cupcake33's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure those are the real results. I've heard the same thing from many different sources and places.
    maleady33, i agree with most of yr post, except I didn't think Tori was worst.. but no way does she deserve to get in on this performance. (IMO)

hmmmm i think that Chantel was the worst last night! then tori.
    I actually like Lucy a lot
    ~*~~*~Julie is still my American Junior!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I wouldn't read too much into this. After all, I could come in here and start my own rumor and have you fall for it, too, if I desired.

Personally, I think Tori is adorable BUT I don't think she'll make the group. She's still too young.

As we know, not everyone votes according to the performance someoe delivers in any given week.

Taylor fans obviously don't need to vote for her anymore, so I bet a lot of them will vote for Tori instead.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by ~I Luv Canyon~
    i dont want to belive it..i dont know how in the world chantel would be up there....i think morgan will make it fluff
    I would like to see Morgan make it, so I hope you're right.
    I'd like to see another boy in the group too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I "STILL" love A.J.!
    i hope it's not true. tori and chantel both gave their worst performances on tuesday night, and i don't think that they deserve to make the band this week. it could be true though because tori and chantel both have a large fan base.

+ Reply to Thread