+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Rumored **Spoilers** - Who Got In After Last Night

Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    That's, in a sense, true.

BUT, Lucy is 2/2. Danielle is 2/2. Chantel is 1/2 & so is Chauncey - but Chauncey's 'hit' was a lot better than Chantel's, and his 'miss' was a lot less. So, it's one thing to be a fan of someone, it's another to be completely ignorant or incoherent of what's going on.
    But I think that is the nature of being a fan of a particular person, rather than just someone who likes watching the show. Fans tend to be very forgiving of their favorites and somewhat deaf & blind to the talents of others. And they are the ones who vote 500+ times for someone. What I'd like to know is: How many of the votes each week are of the "fan" variety and how many come from less invested viewers? I'd venture a guess that they mostly come from fans, and since the viewership of AJ isn't increasing every week like it was for AI, who's in the top three probably won't change much from week to week.

FORT Fanatic
    I was about to say the same thing. You're probably going to see the expected people in each week - with the exception of a toss-up between AJ & Morgan (if Chauncey didn't make the top three last night, I have doubt he'll ever make it).

If those are true, I could definitely believe it. Chantel and Tori were in the top 3 last week, so it would make sense they made it again, judging by overall performances, not just last night. And Lucy has consistently been good as well, so I hope that's right.
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

don't believe chantel would be in top 3 this week.

I dont believe it because I have heard that these shows are live or at least taped on the day that they will be shown because if they dont the audience will do what this person says she did and tell the whole world who won and who got in the top 3. I dont doubt that those 3 got in the top 3 but I dont think that it has already been taped.
    AJ is my true American Junior!
    ~Heather~

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    I sure hope that's not true.

FORT Fanatic
    Well, at the other forum, we're asking the person for more details - such as photos, what so & so was wearing, what the judges said, etc to see how legit these are.

So if the spoiler is correct, we know who four out of five are. This show is so predictable - sigh.

i HOPE that that's not correct. Chantel and Tori's performnces were the bottem of my list last night. ughhhhh
    Lucy was great though!
    ~*~~*~Julie is still my American Junior!

FORT Fanatic
    I hope to find out if these are fake soon, but I could definitely see these being legit.

+ Reply to Thread