+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kind of Weak???

I thought they were all worse than usual. Chauncey's never been one of my favorites, so I don't really remember his past performances, but last night I think he did pretty well.
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

FORT Fanatic
    Acutally, we said the same thing about Jordan. She was trying to be the third Thompson sister. Either that or some sorta spin-off on Britney Spears. Painful out, her hair...ew. But the dancing and the song...ouch.

Performance of the night definitely went to Chauncey, with Morgan and Lucy rounding out the top 3. I won't mind if Tori was in the top 3, as she was ok, but she didn't blow me away like the other 3.

And I still stand by if Chantel makes it, I will be floored.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

FORT Fanatic
    I don't see Chantel getting in because she lost the one thing that I think got her there - her emotional father. She's been decent in previous weeks; but I think what made voters remember her was her father. However, her father did not cry at all last night - a definite sign she was not at her best.

Additionally, am I the only one who thought Katelyn's father looked furious (and/or bored) with her performance.

FORT Fanatic
    By the way, who wants to start betting that if Tori doesn't win this week (and I don't see how she could) they'll run some commercials specifically about Tori getting in - and the drama behind it?

Nonetheless, I think since FOX thinks they're the two popular stars, Tori's not getting in until the last week. But, hey, I could be wrong.

I saw Katelyn's father too, I couldn't believe his expression! And I'm betting that even if Tori does get the most votes this week, they won't put her in the group until the last week, just because FOX is annoying that way.
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    I don't see Chantel getting in because she lost the one thing that I think got her there - her emotional father. She's been decent in previous weeks; but I think what made voters remember her was her father. However, her father did not cry at all last night - a definite sign she was not at her best.

Additionally, am I the only one who thought Katelyn's father looked furious (and/or bored) with her performance.
    When the camera first focused on him he was looking at her but then once he realized he was on camera, it looked like he was looking at himself on the screen there. Something a little kid would do.....
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    Nonetheless, I think since FOX thinks they're the two popular stars, Tori's not getting in until the last week. But, hey, I could be wrong.
    I agree. Fox wants to create drama and thats their way of doing it.
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

Agree, chauncey did much better but still not my fav.

FORT Newbie
    dont really like chaunceys voice. Aj's is not great but okay. Katelyn is okay. Morgan not a great singer but performs good. Danielle she's got a nice soft voice. Jordan has an okay voice for a kid. I really like Taylor and Tori. Lucy is good but looks constipated. Don't care for Chantel's voice. who's the last kid...hmmm must not stand out.

FORT Newbie
    to yeah yeah
    mr kenny (katelyn's dad) was not mad or bored with her performance at all!!!!! he luvs his daughter and he would never be that way toword her amazing performances!!!!!my kenny was simply nervous for his wonderful daughter as any luving parent would be!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12