+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wardrobe

Wardrobe

I'm not sure if the kids (or parents) are allowed to pick their own clothes and hair styles. My guess is that each kid is sent to wardrobe and gets their hair, and makeup done as well.

I just wish they would dress them more like kids. Danielle Taylor and Jordan always look fantastic! They dress Chantel, Lucy and Katelyn waaay too mature (I know they're older, but still, that dress Katelyn was wearing the other night was like she was going to a business cocktail party). And poor little Tori...she looked so cute in past shows and then on her last solo performance night I don't even know what was going on there. That outfit was dreadful on her...and her hair style...lordy!

They're kids...just let their natural beauty and youth shine through.

I really didn't like Tori's outfit the other night.

I thought Danielle looked great though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    I hope they pick there own, because that means Mercedes (or her parents...) is a fashion genius. I loved Taylor's outfit on Wed's show and Jordan's too.

FORT Fogey
    The Thompson sisters, Chantel and Lucy all dress horribly, whether your talking about age or not, they dress horribly, and most of them have an attitude to go with it. Anyways, I like how Danielle, Katelyn, and Jordan look.

-Rach

I read a newspaper article about one of the girls - Katelyn, I think - and she talked about having the hairdresser do her hair. I'm sure the parents have veto power over clothing, but I'd bet the wardrobe dept is providing it - I doubt Chauncey already owned a tuxedo coat, LOL

FORT Fanatic
    I think Tori and Taylor acutally look decent on most of the results shows. I think everyone was going for a 60's theme Tuesday night. But what poor Tori was wearing...

And don't get me started on Chantel. I feel like she's trying to grow up far to quick. Her music choices, her outfit....that outfit she had on Tuesday scared me (13 and a strapeless dress?), and the outfit she had on Wednesday didn't match!

I'm kinda sad with this show. It's turning into a free-for-all instead of the kids show I thought it would be.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

Yes...Chantel's dresses are a little too much for her age. I still think that one dress Katelyn wore was too old for her too. Tori did look good in all of the shows except the 1969 performance show....I really don't believe that was "her" choice. Perhaps her mother's or the shows.

Taylor always looks age appropriate to me, as does Danielle.

AJ is a little too "Rico Suave"for my liking

as far as tori's outfit goes...i'll take a quote from the simon cowell book of insults..."don't take this personally, but that was absolutely dreadful"

AJ is THE American Junior buggychic89's Avatar
    i think the contestants get to pick their clothes because when danielle sang "colors of the wind" she as wearing a cute top that 2 days efore i was about to buy at limited too.
    ..:: Pami ::..

I love AJ!!!

AJ will ALWAYS be MY American Junior!!!!

Congrats: Tori, Taylor, Chauncey, Lucy, and Danielle!!!

FORT Newbie
    I think they dressed chantel nicely she always looks cute.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast