+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Malcolm

I think Ryan is amazing!!
    There's something appealing about this quirky but cool guy! He sings with such emotion...he doesnt just sing the words, he feels them!.. and he makes you feel them in the process.

i agree i dont know that much about sing and notes and stuff but i know what i like and i liked ryan i think he has a really strong voice and it was really good (or maybe i just think he is hott hmm.??)

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ryan returned home today for about a two hour outdoor concert. I went by the concert area about 8am a bunch of fans were already lined up.

It was lovely today till about noon, then a storm started brewing . All hell broke loose about 5p, a half hour after he took the stage. Lightning, thunder, rain torrents.It didn't stop him. About 730 I drove by the stage and people were still lined up , and apparently Ryan was still signing autographs.

I think this kids a trooper , because there was no way I was going out in that.

I'll grab my MIL's paper if there are any photos and scan them .

They didn't show Ryan on the AI Christmas special in the States...I guess only Canada got to see that part of the show...that's weird!

FORT Newbie
    I've actually met Ryan Malcolm. He came to eat at the resaturant where I currently work. He is not a nice guy.

RYAN:If you don't want to be bothered by fans asking for autographs then don't go out in public. Sorry Ryan but I won't be spending my hard earned money on your CD. Maybe the next Canadian Idol will know how to be a celebrity and have a little more grace.

Here are some pictures from Ryan's concert last night...I'm not sure how he acted while in the restaurant that Sandral1 works at, but he was a gem with the kids last night. Anyway, enjoy!

http://ca.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...bum?.dir=/4dba

eny
    FORT Fogey
    He's usually quite good with anyone not from the press. He's playing back at home for a special concert on the 11th of March. In the wild storm that was the last one , he stayed and signed autographs in the pouring rain for about 3 hrs after the show.
    If someone was rude and wouldn't leave him alone I hope he was short with them. I always hated that.

Here's some news about Ryan. He's going to be on the Easter Seals telethon in Canada, apparently. It's a great charity which helps people with disabilities.

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/LondonFreePress/Today/2004/03/05/370446.html

LONDON TO MEET CANADIAN IDOL

On the weekend, TV viewers can see Ryan Malcolm raise money for a good cause. On Monday night, fans can watch the Canadian Idol winner in person at Centennial Hall. Malcolm is touring to support his first album, Home. Its first single, Something More, went to No. 1 on the Top 40 charts in Canada.

Malcolm is one of the performers during the Easter Seals Telethon this weekend. CBC-TV is carrying the second day of the two-day event on Sunday from 9 am. to 7 p.m. in the London market. Organizers say the time of the singer's appearance Sunday is still to be confirmed.

The former waiter from Kingston shot to fame in last year's Canadian Idol telecasts. Meanwhile, Montreal singer Jacynthe is also on the bill for Monday night's 7:30 p.m. concert. Tickets are $29.50 and $35.50, plus applicable service charges. Seating is reserved. Call 672-1967.
    Last edited by crysma; 03-06-2004 at 09:40 PM.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    So it's a about a year in and another CI has been crowned. I know somone who works at restaurant with a drive thru.. Ryan came through the drive thru and was such an obnoxious tool, they will be talking about him for years.

Just to make sure everyone knew it was RYANMALCOLM , he wanted to use his interac card. Trouble was this establishment didn't take interac at the drive thru. He threw a fit and used the old don't you know I'm RYANMALCOLM. They used the old unless you can magically make an interac connection appear in the presence of your magical malcolmness, you'll have to use cash like everyone else. After a few more I'm RYANMALCOLM and more rants about you'll be hearing about this, he sped off.

They now want to change the prominent "cash only" sign at the entrance to said drive thru to read. Cash only even if you are RYANMALCOLM.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    They now want to change the prominent "cash only" sign at the entrance to said drive thru to read. Cash only even if you are RYANMALCOLM.
    That's funny Eny. He does seem to have his moments when he can be a nice guy, but I've sure heard of a whole lot of 'un-nice' from him, which isn't very good publicity. Wonder if his feelings are hurt to have been kicked to the curb for a more talented, cuter Canadian Idol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast