+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Miranda Walsh

Excellent, thanks Siso.

I only caught the tailend of the story on etalk and saw a quick glimpse of a photo of the contestant.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    I hope she makes it, i loved her soothing voice.

I agree with you Siso. She's got a great voice. I like Jake best of all the judges but I usually disagree with him and I definitely disagree with his opinion of her song. I think she did fabulous tonight. She's in my top two favorites for this group.

I thought she did a pretty good job. Considering she's the replacement for the disqualified contestant AND she had already been cut once, she was likely really nervous.

I thought she did a great job.

I liked Miranda as well, I think that she has a really nice voice. If she makes it farther, I think she'd be really good if she sang a song that let her really show off all of her talents. I don't think she could really let loose on that song.
    -sort of off topic,- but some of those posts about Amanda Rae are just mean. Although I got to love that one person who ripped into everyone who made fun of her (called them loser #1, #2 etc.), and then said "you shouldn't spend your time making fun of people...something about karma". I was sort of thinking...ummm maybe you should look at what you just wrote!
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

I liked her voice, but I really didn't like the song adn thought that the singing and the music didn't seem synchronised.

I think it might be touch and go for her, but would like to see her back for the wildcard show if she doesn't get an automatic place.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    I really hope she makes it, i though she did good, or at least bring her back for wildcard.

1. Candida
    2. Andrew
    3. Miranda

She's a nice looking girl with a good voice. Simon would love her. I didn't think her song choice was bad. She just sung it too low key. It was a solid performance but not standout.

She has star potential.

FORT Newbie

I'm the Queen, Thats Why! tuff_cookie's Avatar
    I really liked her performance and she had tons of star quality. I hope she gets called back for the Wild Card. But I don't know if that's going to happen yet. It seemed as if only Zack liked her. The song was o-k but she was still one of my favourites. I was hoping her and Andrew would get the second and third spots. But no . . . Mikey and Billy (ick) took those.
    from,

one TUFF COOKIE

Excited for Amazing Race 5!!
    Addicted to For Love Or Money :S

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast