+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: All Judges to return for AI2...4th Judge to be Added

yes, i hear deborah gibson has a steady gig on broadway.

i think paula abdul got a job with entertainment tonight. i see her on there all the time!

i don't really care who the judges are, i simply want them to voice their honest opinions. i'm sick of hearing paula either completely agree or completely disagree with the judge that commented prior to her speaking. i want YOUR opinion, paula. tell these people how to improve or that they should give it up. we all have mothers to lie to us about how great we are. be a judge and judge them. see? your job description is in the title!

Originally posted by shersidhe
    i don't really care who the judges are, i simply want them to voice their honest opinions. i'm sick of hearing paula either completely agree or completely disagree with the judge that commented prior to her speaking. i want YOUR opinion, paula. tell these people how to improve or that they should give it up. we all have mothers to lie to us about how great we are. be a judge and judge them. see? your job description is in the title!
    Sher...of course, that would assume that Paula can come up with an individual opinion about something on her own...

Sleeping with George W
    I'm not saying that Debbie, or Deborah, or whatever the hay she calls herself these days, isn't talented, but is she in touch with what it takes today to be a mass market recording star/idol? Donnie Osmond is on Broadway too, but I sure as heck don't want him as a judge!

Maybe I'm just still traumatized by You Light Up My Life.

wait, i think you light up my life was debbie boone!(and i have to say i am TERRIBLY embarrassed that i know that!) but i understand your point!!

and lobeck, maybe paula should fire her joke writer and hire a JUDGE to write her critiques for her!

Donnie Osmond is on Broadway too, but I sure as heck don't want him as a judge!
    I agree Eden.

I think it would be nice to have a younger judge on the panel, someone in their mid 20's maybe.
    "That's Numberwang!"

like whooooooo, fluffie? britney maybe??? i hear she has some time on her hands...

OK guys panning Donnie Osmond....those are fightin words.

I went to see him last March at the Fabulous Fox theatre in St. Louis. It was absolutly one of the best concerts I have been to. And no it was not all puppy love and hey girl.

He did lots of broadway and lots of Joseph.

I have been to many many concerts everything from heavy metal to country and he was one of the best.

Just my 2cents
    RandysMom
    Don't Dream It....BE IT

I think he's adorable Randysmom - I just don't think I would want another older person as a judge.

Hmmm Sid, Britney as judge?
    I don't think that's possible as I believe there is a stipulation that the judges should at least know something about music.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hmmm, maybe we can keep Simon, and try to get Britney, Christina, and Mariah...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast