+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "One Step Closer" discussion

Oh..I just thought of another question that was sort of regarding this song.
    How come when they auditioned this song in front of the judges, many of the kids who forgot the words were dropped but then Morgan was put through to the final 20 and he forgot the words and also practically gave-up at the end of the last bar of the song?

I remember that little girl who did so well in rehearsal and then lost it on stage and all the parents were trying to help her with the words (not that I'm saying she would have made it anyway...she seemed a bit nasaly).

But I just wondered if anyone else found that peculiar?

I think Morgan is a great singer but I really believe in my heart of hearts that he's much more cut out for Broadway than a pop-group.

I can totally see him in "A Chorus Line" or "The Lion King" on stage in a few years. He would be awesome in that genre

Splendid Street Urchin Gavroche's Avatar
    I think Morgan would be great in the group, but being a Broadway freak, I'd have to say I'd love to see him there eventually!
    "Allons enfants de la patrie..."
    Long Live Us!

Claymate #1493

Congratulations Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Lucy, Danielle!
    Go Audrey!

I had liked this song way before the show, I actually have it burned onto CD, which I was listening to just a few hours before the first episode of AJ. I think it's a good song to use though, after all, this is kind of based on S Club 8. It would be a good first single though, since very few Americans have heard it as anything but the theme music, and the kids have already learned it.
    to Taylor, Chantel, Katelyn, Danielle, and Tori. Good luck on making the group!

FORT Fanatic
    How come when they auditioned this song in front of the judges, many of the kids who forgot the words were dropped but then Morgan was put through to the final 20 and he forgot the words and also practically gave-up at the end of the last bar of the song?
    My sister asked the same thing!! LOL, how odd. I do think it was unfair, but such is life (I thought she had a really nice voice too)
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

FORT Fan
    i dont think it will be the single considering sclub juniors already came out with it?

FORT Newbie

s club 8

hey people i a HUGE S CLUB 8 formely s club juniors fan s club 8 have just released a fool no more cd and you were talking about "one step closer being there first single well it's not true cuz that was s club juniors or s club 8 watever one u wanna say that was there first single they have released 1 cd and lot's of singles there newest song is rush who get sung by calvin[img]25[/IMG] this is the group if you can't see it well email me i have over 3000 pics of s club 8 i am a HUGE fan and well theres songs are

one step closer
    automatic high
    new direction
    one fine day
    puppy love
    wherever you are
    feel the beat
    i come alive
    you are the one
    together
    then they have a remix of new direction

they released 2 new song f
    fool no more
    rush
    and soon they will be releasing a cd with sundown on it

any more questions email me im there biggest fan

sclUb 8 rOck

FORT Frosh
    What astounded me when they were all auditioning to this song was how bad just about everyone heard actually sounded, even the ones that went through. The song just didn't seem to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaenee
    Oh..I just thought of another question that was sort of regarding this song.

Because they only showed us the parts where he was having trouble instead of the cough* boring* cough parts where he must have been really good. They film the whole process and then we get to see about 2% of it, so there is no way we can really tell how well somebody did according to what they show us. That's why I don't try to second-guess the audition process - we just don't have enough information.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12